Speaking of Southwest - July 2019 Hiring

I unfortunately got the TBNT email today, is definitely disappointing. Always next time I guess.....

• Sad
Reactions: N1
My main question now is how many people they're bringing in for the in person and how many got the TBNT after the phone interview.

This thread is so big. What makes SWA the best major to work for?
I wouldn't say it is the best (actually I would, but others may not). I think "best" is subjective and would vary from person to person based on what is important to them. Southwest has a great company culture that a lot of people want to be part of. They pay less than American "right down the street" from them, but they attract just as many eager applicants. They've also been profitable for 46 straight years while every other major has declared bankruptcy at least once in the last 20 years, that's some clear stability in the company.

This thread is so big. What makes SWA the best major to work for?
Don't start that. Whichever major hires you is "the best major to work for". Occasionally you might see someone move from one major to another but that's mostly due to location (and that's different for each person which location they prefer) and those are usually low in seniority so it doesn't hurt much to start all over again at a new company.
But, again, there is no "best major to work for". They're all the best, just get hired by any one of them.

Back