Speaking of Southwest - July 2019 Hiring

Everyone is afraid to speak now. They don't want to jinx it.

Interviews are over... application statuses are changing from "In Progress" to "Under Review".... hearts are flying out of chests everytime the email notification pops up. Before, everyone was waiting on the email. Now everyone is waiting on THE email. Been a long 6 weeks.

Rumor is we will hear by Thanksgiving. So I'll either be celebrating with extra SmashTaters or crying all over the cranberry sauce.

*Cue 'Final Countdown' by Europe*

Everyone is afraid to speak now. They don't want to jinx it.

Interviews are over... application statuses are changing from "In Progress" to "Under Review".... hearts are flying out of chests everytime the email notification pops up. Before, everyone was waiting on the email. Now everyone is waiting on THE email. Been a long 6 weeks.

Rumor is we will hear by Thanksgiving. So I'll either be celebrating with extra SmashTaters or crying all over the cranberry sauce.

*Cue 'Final Countdown' by Europe*

Any consensus here what is closer to the prize, “in process” or “under review”?

Any consensus here what is closer to the prize, “in process” or “under review”?
I had the same question; this is what I found on their website

Once we've filled the position, the job status will change to “Closed Complete.” “Received Submission”, “Under Review” and “In Progress” statuses mean we're still in the process of reviewing candidates and your online application is still active.

So, I wouldn’t worry until I hear otherwise.

downloadfile.gif

Back