Speaking of Southwest - July 2019 Hiring

I got (and filled out) the background check email a few days ago, but no phone interview scheduling email yet. Still showing in progress... and still the eternal optimist :) Congrats to those who received already!!

Reactions: N1
Emails for phone interviews going out this week. Just received mine and set up for tomorrow. I am internal and do not live in Texas. They are eventually getting to all of us.

Emails for phone interviews going out this week. Just received mine and set up for tomorrow. I am internal and do not live in Texas. They are eventually getting to all of us.
Thanks for the info! I figured it was taking a while just because there are so many of us.

Anyone getting a link to a scheduling site to pick your day and time? That's how they handled it last time.

It sure got quiet in here since the phone interviews got underway. Haha Any positive experiences? I heard FTF notifications coming early next week.

So quiet!!

I felt it was a positive experience, I actually enjoyed my call. I was told about the two class dates in January and March, for those of us that do get offers, didn’t sound like there was any rhyme or reason of who would get which dates, just based on how quickly you get through backgrounds.

My portal did update to “Last Update” to the day of the phone call.

The one “curious” thing I thought was the schedule, I asked about the 6/3/6/3/6/6 schedule and they said it would be a 4/3 schedule.

Would love to hear others’ experiences. I will resume my steady rotation of checking my email, checking southwest application portal, and checking this forum, starting on Monday. Good luck to all!!! Hope everyone in this forum that got a phone interview gets to have a face to face!!

Reactions: N1
That’s great! I had a really good experience also! I was told the same about the class dates; background check clearing time set the priority. My status never changed from “in progress” (before the test), but the date did update after the phone interview.

Back