Southwest Opening Sept.

From what I hear from people there, Endeavor doesn’t have any flow program; they are considered external like everyone
I’m sure that’s the official position. But this last round they said they were going to hire externals and then only hired Endeavor and DL internals. So I guess “technically” they hired externals.

But in all reality it seems naive at best to assume they (endeavor) don’t get some sort of preference over any other shop.

But in all reality it seems naive at best to assume they (endeavor) don’t get some sort of preference over any other shop.

They got none for years. Delta hiring from edv is a relatively new development. It took a lot of edv management trying to work on that to get anybody from edv to mainline

They got none for years. Delta hiring from edv is a relatively new development. It took a lot of edv management trying to work on that to get anybody from edv to mainline

I remember Pre-Covid that the joke was that there were more Endeavor dispatchers at American than Delta. Delta seemed to treat them with just a little less contempt than their contracted regionals.

I remember Pre-Covid that the joke was that there were more Endeavor dispatchers at American than Delta. Delta seemed to treat them with just a little less contempt than their contracted regionals.
My first day on OJT there, they asked what airline i wanted to go to after and i said "well delta." and they laughed at me and said good luck.

It was vague and generic.
Interesting. I got the TBNT but no follow up to emails asking for feedback etc. Going to try again this week since CJO's went out on Friday. Congrats to all of those who got in, curious how many internals vs external.

Took two weeks to get a response from recruiters but still basically the same lack of feedback that they provided in the generic rejection email.

May be time to leave internal and grab some experience somewhere else, not sure yet.

Took two weeks to get a response from recruiters but still basically the same lack of feedback that they provided in the generic rejection email.

May be time to leave internal and grab some experience somewhere else, not sure yet.
I've heard it is standard procedure at most companies (regardless if you are internal) for HR and recruiters to not typically give feedback or any reasoning to candidates about how their application process went. This is to eliminate bias and not give you any unfair advantage over other candidates the next time an opening is posted.

Last edited:
Start date moved to Spring 2024. Anyone know if there will be a second class in 2024?
Hard to say as of right now. Unless the flight counts go up and they build more desks, then it may be on. But with the 15% relief, makes adding more bodies to the line up dicey without growth. Which is part of why the class was delayed. Come on Max 7s and more flights!!

Flight keys should drive more desks at the beginning? AA projects they will need 2 FKeys desks for every FOS desk they have. That's a • load of desks.

How did you hear this, and do you know why they're pushing back the start date? From what I hear, there will be another class of 40 toward the end of 2024.

Internal email. Can confirm. start date pushed back to April. There's a lot of training that will be happening with flightkeys, so its best to just move things back.

I would say late 2024 or more likely early 2025 guestimate for another class after.

Flight keys should drive more desks at the beginning? AA projects they will need 2 FKeys desks for every FOS desk they have. That's a • load of desks.

I dont know if this is going to be the case. Thus far the international roll out has not resulted in any desk increases. When it goes to domestic there will be a temporary increase in desks but it wont likely be permanent and not double the desks.

The projections you mentioned likely have changed. The current version of FKeys is much better than the original version. It still has its issues but nowhere near as bad as it was. SWA learns from us and good chance they may be re-evaluating whether they will need as many desks.

I dont know if this is going to be the case. Thus far the international roll out has not resulted in any desk increases. When it goes to domestic there will be a temporary increase in desks but it wont likely be permanent and not double the desks.

The projections you mentioned likely have changed. The current version of FKeys is much better than the original version. It still has its issues but nowhere near as bad as it was. SWA learns from us and good chance they may be re-evaluating whether they will need as many desks.

Same at JBU. Initial rollout we saw a slight increase in desk counts just to cushion the learning curve. That stopped last month. So far it has been fairly smooth and the consensus on the floor has been overwhelmingly positive. 1.30 brought some nice updates as well. I have heard SWA is talking to our team about the rollout as well.

Internal email. Can confirm. start date pushed back to April. There's a lot of training that will be happening with flightkeys, so its best to just move things back.

I would say late 2024 or more likely early 2025 guestimate for another class after.
Is the new April start date considered a hard date, or is it fluid and there is a possibility it could be push back further into the year?

Is the new April start date considered a hard date, or is it fluid and there is a possibility it could be push back further into the year?
It sounds like a firm date. They just have flight keys training, recurrent, other stuff happening at once so its easier for everyone to move things back 90 days.

Back