Someone else has made it to Southern Jets

Did he accept the rose? DID HE ACCEPT THE ROSE?! :) He'd better!

giphy-10.gif

Hooray! Bottom of the roster with no college or multi-engine time! (Not disparaging any person specifically. Just abhoring the abomination that is the present state of the "Majors".)
You clearly have no clue who I’m referring to….

Hooray! Bottom of the roster with no college or multi-engine time! (Not disparaging any person specifically. Just abhoring the abomination that is the present state of the "Majors".)
what's that about assumptions...?

Doug makes a 'specific' post about a 'specific' person and you respond like you did. It's fairly easy to make the correlation. buzzzkill

Man, I have mostly - mostly - enjoyed your semi-incoherent posts over the last couple of years regardless which identity you have been using but your edge has gotten a little to sharp for my tastes lately and you're punching down instead of up. Please dial it back?

You clearly have no clue who I’m referring to….
Clearly you didn't notice that I EXPLICITLY STATED that.

My comment was NOT personal at all. I'm talking about the Ocean, not the Fish.

Jeebus, some of you mighty Captains are awfully sensitive flowers with less than adequate reading skills.

Man, I have mostly - mostly - enjoyed your semi-incoherent posts over the last couple of years regardless which identity you have been using but your edge has gotten a little to sharp for my tastes lately and you're punching down instead of up. Please dial it back?
Noted. Thanks.

Again, my comment was not directed at anyone personally. If I hurt anyone's feelings, I'm truly sorry. That was not my intent.

Still, clearly, I hit a very raw nerve; Sometimes, the responses to a comment say more about reality than the comment itself.

Back