Some pointers from a friend that worked WAI

That's. it necessarily the point. I was hired when I was a toddler, myself.

I put my foot down to ask hi if he's just parroting crap he's heard or does he have some secret trove of pertinent information.

That's what I'm after.
We know the answer to that

I think this may be the right post for this question, I'm working on my resume, adding things and correcting flight time. Is taking longer than the required time to finish a degree frowned upon still? I keep hearing its not as much as it used too be. I did my associates, started instructing, and enrolled into the bachelors program at my school. Rather than taking 2 years to finish my bachelors, it took 3 due to the timing of the classes, and starting my first 121 gig in the middle of that.

I think this may be the right post for this question, I'm working on my resume, adding things and correcting flight time. Is taking longer than the required time to finish a degree frowned upon still? I keep hearing its not as much as it used too be. I did my associates, started instructing, and enrolled into the bachelors program at my school. Rather than taking 2 years to finish my bachelors, it took 3 due to the timing of the classes, and starting my first 121 gig in the middle of that.
You're obviously a hack. Give up your dreams. Apply at Walmart.

It never really was.

Of course finishing a challenging degree program in five years or less does show great aptitude, but it's not the sole method of determining it.

He's been asked before to. He won't.

All due respect, NO one asked how that worked. Everyone only wanted her name. I said no, she's married to a CA here I know, and there's no need for giving a personal name on a forum.

If you are wondering the career track, it was the ATP program from 0 to 6 months, everything to CFI, CFIed at ATP to restricted ATP mins (or whatever they call that), hired at Republic Airlines, and a little over 2 yrs there as a FO, and straight to Delta. That was the timeline. Was a member of WIA and I think did a Delta type rating, but that bit detail I don't know (would have to confirm). The rest is true. Giving her name doesn't add any relevance to the particular issue.

All due respect, NO one asked how that worked. Everyone only wanted her name. I said no, she's married to a CA here I know, and there's no need for giving a personal name on a forum.

If you are wondering the career track, it was the ATP program from 0 to 6 months, everything to CFI, CFIed at ATP to restricted ATP mins (or whatever they call that), hired at Republic Airlines, and a little over 2 yrs there as a FO, and straight to Delta. That was the timeline. Was a member of WIA and I think did a Delta type rating, but that bit detail I don't know (would have to confirm). The rest is true. Giving her name doesn't add any relevance to the particular issue.

I just googled ATP flights school's placements after this. I did find a lady that went to DAL after 4.6 years/56 months.

Story checks out in regards to a 4 year zero hero to DAL. Doesn't mean she didn't work her but off to get there.

I just googled ATP flights school's placements after this. I did find a lady that went to DAL after 4.6 years/56 months.

Story checks out in regards to a 4 year zero hero to DAL. Doesn't mean she didn't work her but off to get there.

Yeah that's one, but not her. Wouldn't surprise me if she's one of the "privacy requested" ones on ATP's testimonial site. Not everyone likes their name online. I just don't see why everyone has such a strong desire to get a name out, as if what I said about a 4 yr placement to Delta sounds unbelievable.

Back