So, what so you do?

I'm an ass double... You know, when an actor doesn't want to use his bare ass in a scene I'll fill in.

BTW, no matter how the conversation goes, when you walk away everyone's going to be checking out your ass.

When I was still flying I like to use "High Altitude Beverage Consultant"
Did you ever get talked into doing a *required* air sample for the EPA?
For those that haven't heard of that, it's a fifty gallon trash-bag the the junior FA collects an inflight sample with.
This is accomplished by running the full length of the cabin to collect the recirculated cabin air. Usually, the Captain requires another sample as the bag isn't full enough....Surprisingly the FA will only do this for the crew once.:)

Paddle boat captain. This kind
p535487-Loxahatchee-Paddle_Boat.jpg

Ice cream truck driver or

Unemployed Actor..... I live in LA so not too many Q's after that one

As a controller, it was always,
"So you're the guy in front of the airplane waving the wands?"
"Yep. Sure am."

Next... I work in the horse industry. Stopped doing that when the crazy horse people would start to tell me their stories. AWK-WARD Do NOT EVER tell someone you work with horses. I stopped talking about my horse business with anyone other than clients or associates. Switched it to working in real estate and mortgages since everyone in Phx does that.

Trust fund baby is always fun, as well. The looks and comments are always entertaining.

Next... I work in the horse industry. Stopped doing that when the crazy horse people would start to tell me their stories. AWK-WARD Do NOT EVER tell someone you work with horses.
I can attest to this, but I don't want to talk about it beyond mere attestation.

Did you ever get talked into doing a *required* air sample for the EPA?
For those that haven't heard of that, it's a fifty gallon trash-bag the the junior FA collects an inflight sample with.
This is accomplished by running the full length of the cabin to collect the recirculated cabin air. Usually, the Captain requires another sample as the bag isn't full enough....Surprisingly the FA will only do this for the crew once.:)

Lol. Thankfully, Ive been around pilots my whole life. I know all the newbie-FA-haing tricks. :)

Use to say I fixed cable TV boxes. Now I do. Kind of miss the "stupid" questions people asked when I was flying for pay.

When I was in Vegas flying jumpers, I told people I was an elevator operator. Most people bought it or asked they still have those? Yep. Where do you work? The Stratosphere.

I once told someone I drive around in a truck and collect poop from around the world and drop it off at an isolated location hidden among a cluster of buildings on the perimeter of the San Francisco Airport. I then awkwardly hid my hands as if something were on them.

Back