SkyWest hiring...

Where would the interview be held.
I heard it may be at the airport if anyone can expand where in Vegas they are held that would be helpful

Oh...and expect to spend a lot of time in that airport....

Unless you find a nice United agent willing to change your ticket. I assure you that's easier said than done..

Oh...and expect to spend a lot of time in that airport....

Unless you find a nice United agent willing to change your ticket. I assure you that's easier said than done..

At least a Spy jet didn't cause ZLA to go on a ground stop and strand you at KLAS for an additional 7 hours on top of what you'd already waited...

Ooooh, Very special!!! Most Excellent! I have a friend who just past thru the training...He loves it so far.
Good Luck to you!

So this probably doesn't need reiteration but SkyWest is hiring again and will likely be hiring indefinitely.

As has been said many times you can get a job here with no experience. Same great airline flavor, half the calories!

And half the pay of your normal large carriers.

It's a Major Airline that does Regional Flying. Unfortunately that comes with the operating costs of said large carriers but a net profit margin set by contracts with...

Yep, you guessed it

those "normal large carriers".

image.png

BoilerOps said:
It's a Major Airline that does Regional Flying. Unfortunately that comes with the operating costs of said large carriers but a net profit margin set by contracts with...

Yep, you guessed it

those "normal large carriers".

It's also a great path to major carriers doing major flying.

Take a guess why SkyWest is hiring dispatchers like they are going out of style?

(Hint: it ain't expansion)

It's also a great path to major carriers doing major flying.

Take a guess why SkyWest is hiring dispatchers like they are going out of style?

(Hint: it ain't expansion)
Fortunately I don't need to guess ;), I can do the math...

In the last 8 months alone:
1 to DAL
+3 to AWE
+3 to SWA
+1 to Honeywell
+1 to Spirit
+Internal Promotions
=HIRING

It also equals no incentive to pay more at the bottom end of the pay scale but the return on investment is unparalleled.

Back