SkyWest hiring...

Good luck... just do your research about Saint George prior to any commitments. From what I have heard, its not the most welcoming of places.

its not unwelcoming......its just quiet.......

upload_2015-2-27_13-32-33.png

Good luck... just do your research about Saint George prior to any commitments. From what I have heard, its not the most welcoming of places.

Never lived there but I have visited there, and had friends who worked there. It's a really pretty area, but don't expect much in the way of nightlife. On a positive note LAS is only a 90 minute drive away!

@crow hit the nail on the head. Personally I think it's a great city and its very affordable. It's probably not for everyone, and it's very hard to travel in and out of. For your first job; I assume you could do much much worse.

Yeah it looks like a great city, I don't go out that much anymore anyways and its defiantly affordable compared to California. The whole Mormon thing doesn't bother me too much, my whole family is LDS. Thanks for all the advice guys!

BigAki88 said:
Yeah it looks like a great city, I don't go out that much anymore anyways and its defiantly affordable compared to California. The whole Mormon thing doesn't bother me too much, my whole family is LDS. Thanks for all the advice guys!

Vegas is two hours away. In my opinion it's the best of both worlds. The party isn't far, but it isn't next door!

Back