SkyWest DX Opening - Feb 2018

Me too, now we wait
y73g17pscnfy.jpg

I'm still looking. I applied to OO yesterday. I've had like 3 phone interviews, but that's it. I think getting the second job is going to be a LOT HARDER than getting the first one was...

Well hopefully something turns up soon for you.

I'm curious about SkyWest's flight benefits (and other regionals who partner with multiple Majors). Is it free standby on all partner carriers or is there a fee of some sort.

Also, happy to have found this forum. Studying for the practical at the moment and hope to find a start somewhere soon

I'm curious about SkyWest's flight benefits (and other regionals who partner with multiple Majors). Is it free standby on all partner carriers or is there a fee of some sort.

Also, happy to have found this forum. Studying for the practical at the moment and hope to find a start somewhere soon

Don't know about the fees. I know you ride as a non-rev for free per flight, but don't know if there is an overall program cost. I recall my dad having to pay a yearly fee for Delta benefits (for a different regional) but don't know if that's true at SkyWest

Where are getting your dispatch ticket?

There are annual fees on 2 of the carriers then free after that unless you go international and just have to pay the taxes

Back