SJS epidemic to get worse?

Word!!! CLE center is the first partner in the tag team job though.

What, you don't like getting sped up to 320, then slowed down to 250 five minutes later, only to be given normal speed five minutes after that? :) CLE center is a joke. ATL is a breath of fresh air after putting up with CLE's shenanigans for years.

What, you don't like getting sped up to 320, then slowed down to 250 five minutes later, only to be given normal speed five minutes after that? :) CLE center is a joke. ATL is a breath of fresh air after putting up with CLE's shenanigans for years.

Yeah, but hearing "ground stop due to haze and arrival capacity" every summer morning gets frustrating, also.

Cleveland: "Sir we're going to need to give you some turns for spacing. How about you give me a right turn........heading 153"
Me: "Sir....are you.......would heading 150 be alright?"
Cleveland: "No sir, we're going to need a heading of 153 on the dot."
Me: "Did you graduate from high school?"

Reminds me of one of these, only much uglier:

h_dc8.jpe

ZK-LOU%20Trislander%20Great%20Barrier%20Airlines%20KKE%2010-10-07.JPG

I am torn. Is it uglier than the Trislander above... or the Sewerpipe below...

Metroliner_small.jpg

Or maybe...
14%20Shorts%20330%20N330GW%20GoldenWest%20left%20front%20landing%20m.jpg

When Men were Men and the Saab was a Cadillac.

Anyone else notice that the a/c appears to be parked next to a self service pump?

Truly a regional a/c, that rj...

My personal RJ record: DTW-AUS at 4:04. The 717 couldn't even make that flight at long-range cruise and be legal. Absolutely ridiculous for an RJ to be doing it.

We're doing MEM-COS now. I was like "Seriously? For real? They just gave us back MEM-DEN and now we're doing COS, too?" By the time the Delta merger goes through, all the DC-9 guys are gonna be watching their old routes flown by us, Mesaba and Compass.

No airplane is sexy when you can see the pilots' knees in the cockpit. :D

Puh-lease.....You don't see our knees....But god knows on the CRJ all you see are these little heads from about the nose up. It's like you guys need to be on the yellow pages just to look down out of those windows.

The good thing is that we are scoped to where that plane will HAVE to be flown by mainline pilots. I assume it would be flown under our E-195 payrates which aren't all that terrible.

You know at the beginning of "Space Balls" where the camera shows a spaceship going by, and it just keeps going, and going, and going...this isn't that cool.

Back