Should I?

yes. She'll have a good time and she'll get to know all those weird people you hang out with on the internet and won't freak out next time you say you're going to meet your internet friends.

:D:D

If you're serious about her... Yes! She'll gain alot of understanding about you and your "friends"...

If you're not serious... It's a toss up... It may scare her off...

Don't forget, there may be times she's left alone...

If you're serious about her... Yes! She'll gain alot of understanding about you and your "friends"...

If you're not serious... It's a toss up... It may scare her off...

Don't forget, there may be times she's left alone...

With all "the other" JC women.... :eek: don't Do It!!!!! ;)

j/k...she should have a good time, don't worry about that....

We've been together for the better part of 4 years and have currently lived under the same roof 24/7 for the better part of a year. I think we're pretty serious so thats always.. well... good.

If she's free (schedule wise...) i'll bring her along.

Folks,

Tonyw is the very definition of perseverance.

The Skipper is very real.

In other news, the wife booked her ride out, so we'll be there fo sho.

Good to hear you'll be there.

And you know what they say. The selling doesn't begin until you hear the first no.:D

Good to hear you'll be there.

And you know what they say. The selling doesn't begin until you hear the first no.:D

Two pieces of good news for you.

1) You'll get to do lots of selling, because I see lots of "no" in your future.

2) The quota is low. All you need is 1.

I think as long as you don't try to slide a load of crap to a chick in front of the guys, you'll be golden. :beer:

..but really, isn't that a rule? If you're boys know you are trying to hit on a chick, and you're trying to slide a load of crap past them, and they catch it, they don't have to let it go, do they? I think it's on page 143 of the MANual.

Two pieces of good news for you.

1) You'll get to do lots of selling, because I see lots of "no" in your future.

2) The quota is low. All you need is 1.

I think as long as you don't try to slide a load of crap to a chick in front of the guys, you'll be golden. :beer:

..but really, isn't that a rule? If you're boys know you are trying to hit on a chick, and you're trying to slide a load of crap past them, and they catch it, they don't have to let it go, do they? I think it's on page 143 of the MANual.
Seggy obviously didn't read that page before last year's NJC!:laff:

dude his phone was blowing up with txt msgs while he was trying to get his swerve on....:rotfl::clap:

I'm not sure Seggy got his swerve on. Oh he was certainly trying his damndest, but I'm not sure.

"Dood. Don' talk to HUH Don' even loo' at HUH!"

I'm not sure Seggy got his swerve on. Oh he was certainly trying his damndest, but I'm not sure.

That's a big negative on the Wookiee-swerve. :laff: But it wasn't for a lack of trying. Hey, gotta play by the 10% rule....talk to 100 chicks and score 10 times.

That's a big negative on the Wookiee-swerve. :laff: But it wasn't for a lack of trying. Hey, gotta play by the 10% rule....talk to 100 chicks and score 10 times.

"Come on Darling...Just give me a kiss so my dorky pilot friends will leave me alone...." :rotfl:

Seggs....We need proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFQ-frSG5Gs

Back