Envoy Air - American's LARGEST Regional Carrier

Dacuj

Excellent writeup in Aero Crew News today about Envoy which dovetails along with what I've been saying all along. Larger planes bring upgrades to communities that had scant service in the past bringing those passengers into major hubs for connectivity. When those passengers land at a major hub like DFW, those 175s they are in rival in size and comparability to the 73 and Bus fleet. If you fly in on Skywest or PSA, passengers are likely to be heard saying "I just flew in to DFW on the puddle jumper." You don't hear that when they fly Envoy. Excerpt from article below:

Longer routes, larger planes, more frequency. Carriers such as Envoy Air are positioned to succeed in the changing regional aviation industry.​

For many small to midsize communities across North America, regional air service is essential to connect their travelers and businesses with the world.

And many of those communities have received an upgrade in recent years. Regional airplanes such as the Embraer 175 are larger – carrying more customers and offering more amenities than ever before. The same large regional aircraft offer connections to new routes outside of the traditional hub-and-spoke model, and for larger communities, regional aircraft are able to supplement mainline service to offer travelers more options and flight frequency to reach their destinations.

Like I said, take a look at this picture. Just about the same size.
envoyAA.jpg

Yeah most have you blocked here , you’re trolling was epic before now it’s sad and Trumpian

Thanks for playing

Yeah most have you blocked here , you’re trolling was epic before now it’s sad and Trumpian

Thanks for playing
Yeah, I don't think anybody pays any attention to your ramblings and blatant political narrative lies either. SO, if you have ignored me, then WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING??

Doesn't change the plain and simple fact that everything I typed is factually verified by a noteworthy publication.

Yeah, I don't think anybody pays any attention to your ramblings and blatant political narrative lies either.
I would seek help and call Project Wingman…lots of red flags that say you shouldn’t be near a cockpit.

Yeah, I don't think anybody pays any attention to your ramblings and blatant political narrative lies either. SO, if you have ignored me, then WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING??

Doesn't change the plain and simple fact that everything I typed is factually verified by a noteworthy publication.
I don’t have you blocked, that’s reserved for the very special. You’re just confused.

PROJECT WINGMAN
817-823-7965

I mean who cares about his trolling. Can we all agree the 175 would be sexy damn airplane if it didn’t look like it was tipped backwards when it was taxing?

The 175 is not a bad looking plane at all, fairly comfy in the back, and I’ve heard all good about it from the front once they got the “A-model” gremlins sorted

Never flown it, but as a passenger I find it nicer than the 737 and even the A320. Wider seats than either, especially compared to the 737, and no middle seats.

And many of those communities have received an upgrade in recent years. Regional airplanes such as the Embraer 175 are larger – carrying more customers and offering more amenities than ever before. The same large regional aircraft offer connections to new routes outside of the traditional hub-and-spoke model, and for larger communities, regional aircraft are able to supplement mainline service to offer travelers more options and flight frequency to reach their destinations.

How about resuming service to DBQ? That would certainly be an upgrade from the 0 flights a day they've had ever since you guys stopped flying there.

Back