Envoy Air - American's LARGEST Regional Carrier

Like I said, take a look at this picture. Just about the same size.
View attachment 76751
There's this cool thing that was "discovered" around 1415, allegedly by an Idi named Filippo Brunelleschi. Check it out! It's called perspective! It applies in all kinds of ways relative to your posts.

Sadly, in the 1980s, 'Muricans started losing their sense of that miraculous discovery. Of course, that was about the same time that 'Muricans started forgetting what Algebra was, too. So... you know... at least you're not alone. Don't even get me started on when 'Muricans started losing their sense of what community is.

We clearly are on our collective path to a new dark age. Some say civilization is like a box of sine curve. But, you know, that's math too. Just go git yer seniority and yer riaaaghts! Don't worry! Be Happy!

Last edited:
For a long time I wasn’t sure if this dude Dacuj was trolling or “just off his rocker”. After the statement he made about being a veteran because he was in a Vietnam war reenactment and that picture he posted I think it’s clear he’s a troll. A very funny troll though.

Also I worked at Envoy when they were still American Eagle. We all knew we were second class citizens compared to mainline. No one I knew imagined they were at AA.

Last edited:
For a long time I wasn’t sure if this dude was trolling or “just off his rocker”. After the statement he made about being a veteran because he was in a Vietnam war reenactment and that picture he posted I think it’s clear he’s a troll. A very funny troll though.

Also I worked at Envoy when they were still American Eagle. We all knew we were second class citizens compared to mainline. No one I knew imagined they were at AA.
If you were ever in the CAP, you just might be a Colonel in the US Chair Force! Get yer retirement and benes before it's too late!

One day soon now, some libtard muckraker is going to pick up the story of how thousands of "vets" on "disability" benes are making "entitled" bank off the US taxpayer. I used to think that'd be a pretty damned good story. Now? It'll just get sucked into the BigLie Borg. Those cheats will all be Heroes of the Republic!

Faux News and Face Twat told me that's how it is, so it must be true, fair, and balanced.

Last edited:
For a long time I wasn’t sure if this dude Dacuj was trolling or “just off his rocker”. After the statement he made about being a veteran because he was in a Vietnam war reenactment and that picture he posted I think it’s clear he’s a troll. A very funny troll though.

Well he’s not a pilot

Back