Sent out the list

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
I emailed the attendee list to those that have verified their attendance at Network JC and sent an email to those that are interested in attending but haven't yet verified their attendance.

Please let me know if there are any questions or problems with email addresses or opening the word document.

My computer is having issues (again) and refuses to open Word or Word documents. It's going to have a 'chat' with my brother (a computer nerd type) this weekend, and if it doesn't change it's ways it's going out the window.

Can you send the list pdf to me too?

sure! I've got some new information, so I'll just send it out PDF style to everyone!

Kristie,

I sent out an email to you (but got some error), but the following two names had the same phone number. I was not sure if it was a typo or if it was correct. I noticed it when I was inputing the numbers into my phone.

Jdflight
Photopilot

Thanks for sending the list out.

They've got the same phone number because PhotoPilot doesn't have a cellphone. We hang out all the time, so figure if you need to get hold of him, you can call my cell.

A-HA... that makes sense! ok.. I'll keep both of them there then!

Emily - I haven't yet sent out the new email.. still compiling some data and I needed to wait till after work to do it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I sent out the newest list this afternoon (08/09/04)... if you didn't get it, let me know!

It's a PDF, so everyone should be able to open it!

make sure you have adobe acrobat reader!

I didn't get it...can you re-send it? A PDF file would be better, the spam filter eats Word files....

Back