Republic Pilots, The revolution begins...

Nah, you could show me 10 names in a list and I couldn't tell you who was Airdale.

If the IBT starts playing dirty, they'll probably send me some demand "email" about posts and it will end up in the circular bin with the other dozen or so I've received over the years.

I luv you Dougie. (Not that way Kristie!) :D

You know, one thing I've learned to this point - pilots need to stick together. Because in the end, thats all you've got watching your back. I know a lot of RAH pilots are wondering the credibility of whats been posted. Just know, thats its pretty credible. The Union is attempting to do some damage control right now, don't fall for it. They can't make threats to certain pilots and expect it won't get noticed. If you're an RAH pilot, you can expect communication from your organizing committee in the coming weeks.

Chill out Stone Cold. Inter-website rivalries, lol. YGTBKM.

Notice I took the discussion to a PM, and nothing more was said. Now you come here and want to drag it all back into the public realm again. Now who's drawing the attention where?

Just relax - nothing happening - we're still one big happy family here at JC.

Chill out Stone Cold. Inter-website rivalries, lol. YGTBKM.

Notice I took the discussion to a PM, and nothing more was said. Now you come here and want to drag it all back into the public realm again. Now who's drawing the attention where?

Just relax - nothing happening - we're still one big happy family here at JC.
Listen, young buck. I know you think you know everything at this point in the game, but you are VERY new here. There have been inter-website rivalries, and Doug was very adamant in the past about avoiding this. My only point was to not get into a he said/she said between two web sites that a few of us go to on a regular occasion. There have been boards set up just because of this (look at PPW vs. FI for an example).

Sorry I was into the discussion late, but to come over here and say look what those mean corporate pilots are saying over on PPW is juvenile and can be damaging between pilots that are on both boards. If there are problems go straight to PM's or admins, not a look at what they are saying. This is not the 4th grade any more.

Okay Stone Cold - you win. :whatever:

Show me where I said "look what those mean corporate pilots are saying over on PPW" and you might have a bucket to hold some water. Til then, chill out. Making a big stink for no reason. More importantly, show me where I said "look at those mean ________ (insert pilot group) pilots are saying over on ____ (insert web forum)." Let me know when you find it, k? Thanks

Has nothing to do with the "Corporate" pilots over on another board. But rather the individuals that Polar stated in his post regarding atlasforteamsters. Which, are Atlas pilots. Not Corporate guys - which is who I am only to assume you must think I was referring to. Cause you know - some web forums have a variety of users, much like this one.

I'll gladly take it to PM with you to hopefully clear up any confusion you may have. Or, you can continue doing what you are doing and extending out a discussion that never should have even gotten this far. Your choice, I'm a pretty cordial and humble person and will happily discuss your misconceptions over a PM.

Up to you Old Wise Buck. I'm cool with letting you have the last word in public if you wish to show how much better than me you are.

I yi yi. . .
Polar742 said:
I wonder if anyone who reads atlasforteamsters.com is following this story

surreal1221 said:
Doubt it

The boys over at PPW couldn't give a damn about what is really occuring. They're just happy to be getting rid of ALPA. :whatever:

You see Stone Cold, I know it may be tough to follow a reply to a person right above you without quotations, but really?

I was replying to Polar in this situation, in regards to the "anyone who reads atlasforteamsters.com" situation, which a good number of Anti-ALPA members who are Atlas flyers that reside over in the Union forum on a certain another web board.

Not calling anyone "mean" or anything along those lines. But clearly that's how you read it. If that's the case, your perception is already formed in your mind and there is no use in trying to teach an old dog new tricks.

But really - anything else to continue to side track this thread?

Sorry Airdale.

My entire point was don't go bringing another web site and their members into a public discussion on a different web site. It comes across as the snotty kid who says "look what they are saying, nanana." I could care less about if it's the corporate guys or the cargo guys you are talking about. Chill out, listen more than you talk, and gather information for your career. Don't be a cheerleader when you don't really know what you are cheering for.

Yes, I should have left off the corporate part in response to you. That was more of a continuation in the Higney quote of "Surreal... we both know that PPW is a corporate forum..." and shouldn't have been used in the response to you.

Still keep the boards separate. I'm done. Back to your original thread. Good luck to all those involved in the original topic.

Obviously an ambigous post started the whole ball spinning.

I probably shouldn't have interjected a rhetorical question to get another angle to a related discussion-airlines switching unions, and raise awareness of the issue.

I should have stated something very concise like, "Boy, as RAH is fixin' to leave IBT, a certain number of Atlas pilots desire to change to teamsters. As I've worked for both, I find it very interesting."

I have talked with real-live Atlas pilots, and have a different angle than you've seen.

FWIW, IMHO, YMMV

I yi yi. . .

You see Stone Cold, I know it may be tough to follow a reply to a person right above you without quotations, but really?

I was replying to Polar in this situation, in regards to the "anyone who reads atlasforteamsters.com" situation, which a good number of Anti-ALPA members who are Atlas flyers that reside over in the Union forum on a certain another web board.

Not calling anyone "mean" or anything along those lines. But clearly that's how you read it. If that's the case, your perception is already formed in your mind and there is no use in trying to teach an old dog new tricks.

But really - anything else to continue to side track this thread?

Sorry Airdale.

I like my favorite soda pop every once in a while too. . .doesn't mean I have to have an IV hooked up to myself with it though.

I am so glad I am out of there. Teamsters is about the worst union I have ever had to deal with. They have no problem selling anyone out as long as it puts money in their pocket to do it.

Good luck in your battles. I truely hope you all get your wish and oust them.

Back