Regional Pilots, Poverty Wages or No?

Re: Amerijet On Strike!

Don't Worry about Divine Wind.. he's just uptight... he was kicked out of the Eagle Lounge and he's looking for a new home... (Eagle Lounge- A forum for American Eagle pilots)

Don't Worry about Divine Wind.. he's just uptight... he was kicked out of the Eagle Lounge and he's looking for a new home... (Eagle Lounge- A forum for American Eagle pilots)

All right, that's the second time within this thread alone that you've hinted at bringing trouble from another website into Doug's living room. How about you not do that anymore?

Here, I'll quote myself from the first time you brought it up:

He's welcome to hang out here as long as he stays within the vibe Doug wants in his living room.

You are too.

Capiche?

He was specifically invited to be here.. by a JC member.

Me.

He's been there and back many a time, and had a good deal of informative things to say about it.

I, too, frequent EL, was a member there before I joined the forums HERE even.

DW is welcome here.

I will second SteveC's comments, and highly suggest that they are taken to heart.

I, too, frequent EL, was a member there before I joined the forums HERE even.

DW is welcome here.

I will second SteveC's comments, and highly suggest that they are taken to heart.

I figured he might fill some of the void that Velocipede's absence leaves.

He's of a similar vintage, but not nearly as sour. :)

I did not read through the whole thing... what a mess. However, gotta bring up LIVING WAGES. This is what minimum wages addressed in the 1930's, but brought it into today's perspective. BTW, numbers are still pretty low. In Grand Forks, ND they say housing for 2 is 589. I'm at the bare bottom of it up here for a 2 bedroom and it's at 625+utilities. So, things are a bit off.

http://www.livingwage.geog.psu.edu/counties/51107

I did not read through the whole thing... what a mess. However, gotta bring up LIVING WAGES. This is what minimum wages addressed in the 1930's, but brought it into today's perspective. BTW, numbers are still pretty low. In Grand Forks, ND they say housing for 2 is 589. I'm at the bare bottom of it up here for a 2 bedroom and it's at 625+utilities. So, things are a bit off.

http://www.livingwage.geog.psu.edu/counties/51107

Thanks for that link. Many uses, lots of data.

Back