Reflections and Advice on the AT-SAT

I interviewed with him as well. I was scheduled to interview with another person but, when they saw that I was slated for CLE, they switced me. I thought that was pretty cool of them. Who says the FAA never does anything that makes sense?

I interviewed with him as well. I was scheduled to interview with another person but, when they saw that I was slated for CLE, they switced me. I thought that was pretty cool of them. Who says the FAA never does anything that makes sense?
He seemed like a nice guy. Definitely easy going.

Sometimes the FAA really manages to come through. You'd be surprised.:eek:

Let me just tell you! This is so not the right place for this conversation but...

He totally went above and beyond for me. He gave me tons of insight about working at an Up-Down facility and he gave me contact info to set up a tour.

The tour was awesome. Everyone there was extremely cool and laid back. I hung out in the radar room for nearly an hour and got to plug in and listen to a couple of different controllers. Then I went up to the tower which was pretty much all developmentals and hung out for another hour. I am so excited that I may be working there for the next 25+ years!

The woman that gave me the tour also offered to let me shadow there for a full day if I have the time.

Anyways, like I was saying, above and beyond...

Let me just tell you! This is so not the right place for this conversation but...

He totally went above and beyond for me. He gave me tons of insight about working at an Up-Down facility and he gave me contact info to set up a tour.

The tour was awesome. Everyone there was extremely cool and laid back. I hung out in the radar room for nearly an hour and got to plug in and listen to a couple of different controllers. Then I went up to the tower which was pretty much all developmentals and hung out for another hour. I am so excited that I may be working there for the next 25+ years!

The woman that gave me the tour also offered to let me shadow there for a full day if I have the time.

Anyways, like I was saying, above and beyond...
Eh... We're resurrecting a dead thread!

I got to tour my facility as well, and you pretty much took the words out of my mouth. Everyone there was extremely helpful, happy to be there, and generally content with everything. My facility was moved and re-built in 1999, so it's a pretty nice place. Not trying to brag, but it's known as the "country club of towers" :D

If you ever make it to the south, you'll have to go have a look for yourself.

Okay, but really back to those taking the AT-SAT next week, here's my 2 cents...

Don't second guess yourself. Its the surest way to run out of time and drive yourself nuts. :insane: Good luck.

Oh you love it! Every girl on here has been flirting with you since you changed your avatar and you are just eating it up!

Good job at keeping track!!!:clap:

Your puppies are also very attractive and handsome!!!:rotfl:Just hang in there, we'll get to ya eventually:blowkiss:

I'll show you what a real man looks like... ;)

TheGoatBnW-1.jpg

:sarcasm:

I'll show you what a real man looks like... ;)

TheGoatBnW-1.jpg

:sarcasm:

Oh, thanks!:laff: No wonder I wasn't able to find one so far. I just wasn't looking for the right features... Hmmm........:cool:

:picsplease:

Back to business:cool:. ATSs for dinner tonight...:whip::whip::whip: 11 study nights left...:insane:

Oh, thanks!:laff: No wonder I wasn't able to find one so far. I just wasn't looking for the right features... Hmmm........:cool:

Back to business:cool:. ATSs for dinner tonight...:whip::whip::whip: 11 study nights left...:insane:
You're studying too hard..
Here's my latest pic :rotfl:
geico.jpg

You're studying too hard..
Here's my latest pic :rotfl:
geico.jpg

In the event that you ARE married (according to the picture), your wife is not doing the best job...:bandit:
+ that would been a lil' too old for ATC, wouldn't you think...:cool:

Somebody is just full of :nana2::nana2:s!!! How can we even trust you after all that?:chair:

The best part about that picture... it's actualy me.

It's from an ID about 4 years ago. I grew it out for an Alaskan winter, when I was riding my bicycle year-round for transportation. Made for good insulation. Winter riding with studded tires is a blast!

In the event that you ARE married (according to the picture), your wife is not doing the best job...:bandit:
+ that would been a lil' too old for ATC, wouldn't you think...:cool:

Somebody is just full of :nana2::nana2:s!!! How can we even trust you after all that?:chair:
I'm not married.

And for the record, that is NOT a real picture of me, just me kidding around (what else is new, right?) :D

Back