PUBNAT7 One week only.

Plus I am under full assumption here that even though the cameras are there for "security and protection purposes, that they actually review the tapes and watch everyone take the test and include what they see in the test as well.

Just my .02

zz :)
If they had to do that I doubt the results would come back so quickly.

I called up to the careers division, and the women whom I spoke with said that we should be getting notified in the end of January or the beginning of February. She told me this in December, so who knows really.

still waiting for at-sat auth; if Pubnats 5 and 6 are any indication, we could be waiting 5-6 months...

I apologize for not answering your e-mail earlier; we are currently experiencing an overwhelming number of e-mails and phone calls.

This is a lengthy process and could take a year, as a minimum, or longer from the day you apply to the day you would be able to start the academy.

After the ATSAT test, if you pass with a 70% or higher, you will be given a chance to select 2 states as your geographical preference and whether you want En Route or Terminal or whichever comes available first. We have a selection panel that convenes once a quarter to make their selections, so you will not receive the geographical preference e-mail until approximately 2 months prior to a selection panel conveying. At this time, we do not expect to have a selection panel scheduled until after January 1, 2009. We will then create referral lists for the panel that will make tentative selections from that announcement. If you are selected, you will be contacted to get you set up for an interview and to attend a Pre-Employment Processing Center (PEPC) for your medical and security; this could take approximately 3 months after the conclusion of the selecting process. After completing the required medical and security examines, it could take up to several months before we could get you scheduled into an academy class. This depends upon the number of classes that we have scheduled and whether or not they have been filled. As you can see, the hiring process is lengthy, so your patience is greatly appreciated.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

I got it from pubnat6....:panic:
January 1st, 2009...It means next one should be after fools day, right?...
Somebody was talking about 5/6/7 going together...It would then make sense...would it not?...:crazy:

I got it from pubnat6....:panic:
January 1st, 2009...It means next one should be after fools day, right?...
Somebody was talking about 5/6/7 going together...It would then make sense...would it not?...:crazy:

In my opinion, and from what I have heard from hub managers and my dad, 7 will not be included in the panel being held hopefully in April. If the process was to follow the rest, 7 would receive AT-SAT notification sometime in March and probably finish testing around end of April.

I'd bet 5/6 are together though.

ASAP

As of February 12, 2009, the following enhancements have been made to the system:
  • Added a new section to 2152 Air Traffic Control Public cases for the following questions:
    • A question to allow the applicant to specify their facility preference of terminal, enroute, no preference.
    • A question to specify AT-SAT test location preference.
  • Modified the maximum number of geographic preferences available for applicants to select from on the questionnaire to two for 2152, Air Traffic Control, cases where the duty location is 'Throughout the States'.
  • Added another choice to the Vacancy Information Section of the Applicant Background Questionnaire: "FedExperience Program (FAA, Partnership for Public Service, IBM)".

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..huh?....zzzzz
waiting.jpg

Back