PUBNAT7 One week only.

My experience has been that the list generally is not generated until the day of panels, or a few days before. At least thats how it went with pubnat4.

Anyone know when the next PUBNAT will be. My son is interested, and I don't get much time on here anymore with the continued 6 day 10 hour shifts.

Thanks for the info

CJ
A80

Anyone know when the next PUBNAT will be. My son is interested, and I don't get much time on here anymore with the continued 6 day 10 hour shifts.

Thanks for the info

CJ
A80

One recently closed, and no one really knows for sure when the next one may be.

But i guess anything might be better than nothing, i had heard they're thinking of having another one in around December/January time.

So apparently, I've been in the application process so long my ASAP password expired. I wasn't even aware that it would. Awesome.

anyone that's non-cti/VRA gotten a referral list update yet? heard through the rumor mill that they would start rolling out today (10/19)

does anyone know about people getting picked up with only a qualified score? unfortunately i scored a 84.3 and im pretty sure that im screwed for good now by not getting .7 higher

does anyone know about people getting picked up with only a qualified score? unfortunately i scored a 84.3 and im pretty sure that im screwed for good now by not getting .7 higher

Choosing NY as your prefs may give you a better shot since Its so freakin expensive here. ZNY may pick you up. Like I've told you, I had a kid in my okc class that got a 78 on his at-sat.

It has happened, but is very rare.

Aside from looking back at previous PUBNATs, I'd have to assume that since they have more well qualified candidates now, they'd be able to be a bit more picky in who they choose. Again, this is only an assumption, not insider info

Issued on 10/21/2009 for the Throughout The Nation duty location at the FG-1 grade/payband.
  • Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # AAC-AMH-09-PUBNAT7-11589. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

:) any idea what is next? or how long this process wil take?:dunno:

Back