PUBNAT7 One week only.

Panels meet next week. We should find out a few weeks after that if we have been selected for an interview. I also started a new thread for the lists in case you want to keep up over there as well. Congrats! I'm pretty excited myself!

I believe the standard is 4 to 6 weeks from the date of the panel occurring until we hear something. In the case of Pubnat4, it was closer to 6 weeks after.

So, with a little luck, we'll all know something by early to mid-December. Lovely X-mas presents for those who get selected. :D

Just to let everyone know, I just spoke with a person from the careers division, and she said that the board already met this week, and that we should be hearing something by e-mail from them between 4 and 6 weeks. And if we weren't chosen, there is another board meeting in January to look over pubnat 7 again, due to this being a small selection. Hope that helps :beer:

Just to let everyone know, I just spoke with a person from the careers division, and she said that the board already met this week, and that we should be hearing something by e-mail from them between 4 and 6 weeks. And if we weren't chosen, there is another board meeting in January to look over pubnat 7 again, due to this being a small selection. Hope that helps :beer:

that was a quick panel....2 days, i wonder how many were picked...good luck to everyone!

I was reading a thread over at SM and they said just over 200 were selected from this panel. How true this is? I have no idea.... :p

Edit: They also said they weren't sure what mixture of OTS, CTI, Reinst., or VRA's they picked.

Where did you see that? I would not take anyone's word over there as gold. Noone there really has the golden inside source like they like to pretend.

Well I should hope they have panels in January since they are supposed to have them every quarter.

I just hope 8 is ready by then!

I found it in the Reinstatement Bid thread in the ATC employment forum. Like I said, I have no idea how true it is. But, a few of them come off pretty convincing.

So Pubnat7ers had the longest wait in Pubnat history in terms of time between application and actual panel occurring.
And now, to top it all off, you're saying they did an exceptionally small selection from this group with potentially only 200 people getting picked?

Seems like Pubnat7 is getting the ultimate shaft. :mad:
Here's hoping I hit the lottery on this Pubnat....

anybody have an estimate of how big the list is before people are selected? I am assuming it must be in the thousands.

I have a friend who is an area manager down at Denver Center. He told me as of somewhat recently, the FAA has been mostly looking at people with a 95+ on the ATSAT. Just hearsay though. By the way, nice score BaseballGuy!

I have a friend who is an area manager down at Denver Center. He told me as of somewhat recently, the FAA has been mostly looking at people with a 95+ on the ATSAT. Just hearsay though. By the way, nice score BaseballGuy!

Well that kinda sucks to hear that the new WQ score is a 95...:dunno:

Maybe they will (or already have) create a new level. 95+=SWQ (SUPER well qualified)

Back