****PUBNAT6****

Ah, gotcha. Don't think I tested at the same location/time with anyone from these boards though.

There was only one other woman there at the test, and then maybe like ten guys. That kinda surprised me.

I wonder why you tested in NY and I tested in Maryland. I guess they must split the NJ applicants through the middle or something.

I lol'd at "The Dirty Jerz".

There was a girl at my test from NH who was very kind, and said she also studied the green book/cd. I had this weird feeling that she might be a JCer...unless she just searched Amazon for the book, or something.

So you are from the bleak, Wawa-less land of the enemy then.

I see how it is.

Indeed I am... and that means you are actually in NJ and not Philly... the weird part of NJ... *glares*

And now you change your location so I look crazy for thinking you've been in Philly this whole time :crazy:

Still no luck finding the PUBNAT6 announcement, maybe i have already been selected for a position:sarcasm:. I pull up all the ATC jobs and still don't see it.:confused:

I lol'd at "The Dirty Jerz"

It's actually more along the lines of "garden state" where I am...the dirt is up north, dumped on the state by the generous support of New Yorkers.

The lunch lady at my med school totally called me on being from Jersey. I said one word and she declared that I have a Jersey-Philly accent...I had no idea. :eek: Then she started to make all these Bon Jovi statements every time I came to lunch and one day I flat out told her "I don't think anyone in NJ likes or cares about Bon Jovi." 15 minutes later a professor who overheard me told me that she's Bon Jovi's aunt. :panic: Oops.

True story.

Indeed I am... and that means you are actually in NJ and not Philly... the weird part of NJ... *glares*

And now you change your location so I look crazy for thinking you've been in Philly this whole time :crazy:

Oh, yeah. :D Weird and proud.

I'm like 15 minutes outside of Philly (no, not Camden!). Spent the last 4 years living 15 minutes outside of Atlantic City, except for one random year in Pennsylvania.

It's actually more along the lines of "garden state" where I am...the dirt is up north, dumped on the state by the generous support of New Yorkers.

The lunch lady at my med school totally called me on being from Jersey. I said one word and she declared that I have a Jersey-Philly accent...I had no idea. :eek: Then she started to make all these Bon Jovi statements every time I came to lunch and one day I flat out told her "I don't think anyone in NJ likes or cares about Bon Jovi." 15 minutes later a professor who overheard me told me that she's Bon Jovi's aunt. :panic: Oops.

True story.

oh oh!!! Some guy at my AT-SAT was talking to me before the test... I think he said he was from CT and he asked where I was from and I told him NJ, so he started asking me about Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen because apparently that's what NJ is to the rest of the country :panic:

Oh, yeah. :D Weird and proud.

I'm like 15 minutes outside of Philly (no, not Camden!). Spent the last 4 years living 15 minutes outside of Atlantic City, except for one random year in Pennsylvania.

It's ok, you can have Camden... I'm like 15 minutes outside of Newark or Manhattan... depending on which way I decide to go...

So do I... but that could be because I went to college up here :panic:

LOL. Could be. The folks I know from up there braved the Parkway for an hour or so to make it down to the land where Wawa meets higher education.

Wawa%20Logo.jpg

And then there are those who grew up with me and left Wawa-territory for the forsaken North. Well, they call it Rutgers.

LOL. Could be. The folks I know from up there braved the Parkway for an hour or so to make it down to the land where Wawa meets higher education.

Wawa%20Logo.jpg

And then there are those who grew up with me and left Wawa-territory for the forsaken North. Well, they call it Rutgers.

My sister goes to Rutgers and has been exposed to this Wawa you people speak so highly of. Maybe she stole your friends and is bringing them to the dark side :p (dark because of the pollution and filth :rolleyes:)

My sister goes to Rutgers and has been exposed to this Wawa you people speak so highly of. Maybe she stole your friends and is bringing them to the dark side :p (dark because of the pollution and filth :rolleyes:)

It's OK, we're all radioactive here so we'll glow in the dark and find our way through the pollution and filth.

It's OK, we're all radioactive here so we'll glow in the dark and find our way through the pollution and filth.

That's how I do it...

to the PUBNAT6ers - sorry for hijacking your thread... it's going to be a long wait for you... might as well have something nice to read :)

I really really hope that I am not hired on for this pub... that would mean I was passed over...and it would be a long long wait for this one.:confused:

I really really hope that I am not hired on for this pub... that would mean I was passed over...and it would be a long long wait for this one.:confused:

Yeah. Hopefully I'll get taken on for 3, 4, 5...I might even prefer HI or AK to the wait for this announcement. It's gonna be ages.

Back