****PUBNAT6****

What about test scores? Same deal?

If people from Thursday still haven't gotten theirs, I find it kind of unlikely that I might get mine (from Friday) tomorrow, but damn, I hope so.

Same deal for scores... sometime during the work day.

edit - Like Honu said, I believe someone actually has to enter them into the ASAP system.

Me too.

But actually, it just depends on who has your score and is typing it in, from what I read. Seems like in the past some people got their scores quicker than others, regardless of who actually took the test earlier.

I wonder if it's geographic, alphabetic...?

I have assumed so far that a testing location group gets their scores sent to someone, and then that person puts them in when he or she gets around to it. Then because different people are receiving different batches of scores, it all depends on when they have time to enter them. But that's just my guess.

What I saw during the testing for PUBNAT2 is that it just depends on the day you took it. If they do it the same way, everyone from your day is still waiting, no matter what their name is and no matter where they took it.

I have assumed so far that a testing location group gets their scores sent to someone, and then that person puts them in when he or she gets around to it. Then because different people are receiving different batches of scores, it all depends on when they have time to enter them. But that's just my guess.

I haven't seen a single person on this entire board from my testing location/day. :(

Anyone on here who tested in Long Island on Friday? There were only 3 girls, and 13 boys.

oddxc0.jpg

Promise I'm not fibbing. :laff:

I haven't seen a single person on this entire board from my testing location/day. :(

Anyone on here who tested in Long Island on Friday? There were only 3 girls, and 13 boys.

Have you seen someone from your day, not location? Like I said, PUBNAT2 was done by day. Everyone who took it on my day got results on the same day, no matter where they took it. It worked like that for everyone from PUBNAT2.

Have you seen someone from your day, not location? Like I said, PUBNAT2 was done by day. Everyone who took it on my day got results on the same day, no matter where they took it. It worked like that for everyone from PUBNAT2.

Yes, Honu, and (spelling...)Rosstaferi.

You have the same AT-SAT date as Rosstafari and Ammolite...

Ah, gotcha. Don't think I tested at the same location/time with anyone from these boards though.

There was only one other woman there at the test, and then maybe like ten guys. That kinda surprised me.

I wonder why you tested in NY and I tested in Maryland. I guess they must split the NJ applicants through the middle or something.

Ah, gotcha. Don't think I tested at the same location/time with anyone from these boards though.

There was only one other woman there at the test, and then maybe like ten guys. That kinda surprised me.

I wonder why you tested in NY and I tested in Maryland. I guess they must split the NJ applicants through the middle or something.

I was just asking for the date of the test... if they're doing it the same as PUBNAT2, you three should get your scores the same day... not that it helps any, but they're people to wait with and then celebrate with once the scores are posted :)

And there was no Maryland test for PUBNAT2, although I'm still closer to NY...

I was just asking for the date of the test... if they're doing it the same as PUBNAT2, you three should get your scores the same day... not that it helps any, but they're people to wait with and then celebrate with once the scores are posted :)

Cool. They're good peeps, we can party together.

Back