****PUBNAT6****

Finally got it submitted, thanks for the help. Us blondes have to stick together:crazy:.

Glad I could help... I couldn't find it on that list at first either. Maybe it was a test... if you can find the announcement, you're worthy enough to apply.

I haven't submitted it yet so I hope I can find it again :panic:

Glad I could help... I couldn't find it on that list at first either. Maybe it was a test... if you can find the announcement, you're worthy enough to apply.

I haven't submitted it yet so I hope I can find it again :panic:
Yeah maybe if it takes until #6 to get hired, then at least there will be a lot less applicants, especially those who aren't on JC. I think besides the waiting it has been the toughest part of the process for me.:drool:

My sister goes to Rutgers and has been exposed to this Wawa you people speak so highly of. Maybe she stole your friends and is bringing them to the dark side :p (dark because of the pollution and filth :rolleyes:)

I know someone who goes to Rutgers. Unfortunately, she is a "club" girl. The pseudo-activist type who joins everything.

Yeah maybe if it takes until #6 to get hired, then at least there will be a lot less applicants, especially those who aren't on JC. I think besides the waiting it has been the toughest part of the process for me.:drool:

If it takes until #6 to get hired, I will probably have moved away from this path since waiting 5 years for them to finally get to PUBNAT6 is not really an option... maybe :cwm27:

If it takes until #6 to get hired, I will probably have moved away from this path since waiting 5 years for them to finally get to PUBNAT6 is not really an option... maybe :cwm27:

I am right there with you.

Furthermore, if I don't get "well-qualified" on my AT-SAT, it might be worth re-thinking this occupation in general. I want it bad, but not enough to explain to my family that I did poorly on it the first time.

if it takes me until pubnat6 to get selected via OTS.. i'll already be done with CTI in Los Angeles.

It's actually more along the lines of "garden state" where I am...the dirt is up north, dumped on the state by the generous support of New Yorkers.

Hey now, what do you think the hudson in my screen name stands for? Thats right, lol.

Hey chichi, I'm 6 minutes from wtc and 15 from midtown... not too hard to figure out what part of town I'm from. Also 15 from newark, if I fly across the turnpike extension that is...

Re: PubNat 6 (ends 8-29-08)

did did I I see see something something about about this this already already ? ?

Hey now, what do you think the hudson in my screen name stands for? Thats right, lol.

Hey chichi, I'm 6 minutes from wtc and 15 from midtown... not too hard to figure out what part of town I'm from. Also 15 from newark, if I fly across the turnpike extension that is...

Well if I used the same method of screen naming for myself, I'd also be Hudson :panic:

And since you're talking about the Turnpike extension, we live very very close to each other :crazy:

12 more. The rest are just people applying again in case they don't get picked for the previous round.

What's going to suck is when they have to have another hearing because they thought they were on track for hiring because of the large volume of applicants they were receiving and then as they go down the list for PUBNAT applicants and start scheduling them for PEPCs they find out they've A) already been to a PEPC B) have an FOL and assigned class date or C) are already in Academy.

Back