Pubnat2 e-quip

Can someone answer this question: I'm en route and filling ut the SF-86, the directions say to go back 7 or 10 years on my history...Is it 7 or 10 years that I must include information on? Is this a SSBI? Thanks.

Come on 7... baby needs a new pair of shoes!!!

:: Rolls Dice ::

WOOHOO!!!! Seven!!!!!!!

Looks like it's 7.

In the past seven years, I've been to Central America like six times. Do I have to explain the purpose of each trip in the comments section?

Just to be clear...

• Send a scanned copy of DOT Form 1631 to that funny 9-AWA email address.
  • Complete e-QIP form online, review and release.
  • Print copy of e-QIP for records. Don't worry about sending signature as it will be handled at PEPC.
Do I have this right? Is anyone sending their e-QIP signature?

Just to be clear...

• Print copy of e-QIP for records. Don't worry about sending signature as it will be handled at PEPC.

i sent the signature forms and the DOT form to every email address ive ever gotten from the FAA (just to make sure), and my HR rep emailed me back saying not to send ANY of them now because they will be needed only at the PEPC

my HR rep said not to send anything to her, but all documents should go to security. didn't tell me not to. what she probably didn't look at is that i sent it to her as well as security just to cover all basis. wish that they would be a little more clear about it.

Just to be clear...

I just got an email back from D Van V---- and she confirmed that all listed above is correct. That 9-AWA-ASH-#### email is the correct email to send the DOT From 1631 to- fax or email.

BTW- she stated to release the document- you will have to review it anyways with a rep at the PEPC and make any additions/ changes.

Finally someone who replies---- has anyone got an email reply from E. McC at the HR?

I emailed my form in on Monday, and still have not heard anything. I was just wandering how long it took everyone else to get their e-quip login's.

Would someone be kind enough to provide me a copy of DOT form 1631. I received my login instructions for e-qip but there was no 1631 attachment. I went on the faa website and under forms sure enough there it is... but the link does not work. Shocker! I emailed back asking for the form but I have not heard anything yet! Thnx to anyone that can.

Would someone be kind enough to provide me a copy of DOT form 1631. I received my login instructions for e-qip but there was no 1631 attachment. I went on the faa website and under forms sure enough there it is... but the link does not work. Shocker! I emailed back asking for the form but I have not heard anything yet! Thnx to anyone that can.

Here you go:

http://rapidshare.com/files/156568119/DOT_Form_1631.doc.html

Click the link, choose free user, wait until download icon shows up and whoala! I couldn't attach it directly on here as .doc file extensions are considered invalid file types. What?:crazy:

Back