Pubnat2 e-quip

Just be thankful you all are the first PEPC that get to do this at your homes before your PEPC. Now imagine if you had to do all this in a room of 20 other people with another 15 people hovering over you asking every five minutes if you need help sitting in an uncomfortable suit (I can't stand wearing suits and don't get me started on ties! :crazy:). Then trying to remember where you were on your form from being interrupted with "Do you need any help?" or needing to pause your entry to go do finger prints and listening to the conversations going on around you (mostly to see what shiznat people have gotten into in the past :p).

Your PEPCs should only take you 4-5 hours at most now.

I just spent the last 3 hours working on mine...and i'm like half way done...i think.

If you havent started....be prepared for a long frustrating process...:mad:

TOTALLY WORTH IT....:D

I officially have to say this form is a royal pain in the ass. I have been sitting here now for a total of about 5-6 hours between last night and tonight. I now need to go get some more information from people since I don't normally have all my friends, coworkers, teachers, and everyones personal information/addresses....... Pain in the ass.... Did you really print 61 pages?!?!?

I officially have to say this form is a royal pain in the ass. I have been sitting here now for a total of about 5-6 hours between last night and tonight. I now need to go get some more information from people since I don't normally have all my friends, coworkers, teachers, and everyones personal information/addresses....... Pain in the ass.... Did you really print 61 pages?!?!?

You dont have to print anything from E-qip. Just release the document when you are done.

yes i did print 61 pages. i know we probably don't have to print, but it does recommend it for your records. here's the other thing...we are the first ones to do this for the FAA. say they don't like it or there is something that they are missing, and they want us to fill it out again for them personally. if you don't have it printed and with you, how much longer will it take you to fill it out from memory instead of copying it over? also, did we not receive an email that had 2 attachments, but they told us to bring a total of 3 documents?
"Forms Completion
We are providing you with three forms to complete and bring with you to your appointment. It is very important that you complete these forms ahead of time. The information requested involves research on your part and the time needed and the facilities required to do so are not available on site."
better safe than sorry. just wanted to give you all an idea of how long this form will take. i had already filled out a SF85P to get ahead of the game. I did a lot of transferring, but this thing is so much more in depth! it took me 3 1/2 hours last night to finish it. good luck to all!

yes i did print 61 pages. i know we probably don't have to print, but it does recommend it for your records. here's the other thing...we are the first ones to do this for the FAA. say they don't like it or there is something that they are missing, and they want us to fill it out again for them personally. if you don't have it printed and with you, how much longer will it take you to fill it out from memory instead of copying it over? also, did we not receive an email that had 2 attachments, but they told us to bring a total of 3 documents?
"Forms Completion
We are providing you with three forms to complete and bring with you to your appointment. It is very important that you complete these forms ahead of time. The information requested involves research on your part and the time needed and the facilities required to do so are not available on site."
better safe than sorry. just wanted to give you all an idea of how long this form will take. i had already filled out a SF85P to get ahead of the game. I did a lot of transferring, but this thing is so much more in depth! it took me 3 1/2 hours last night to finish it. good luck to all!

Yeah its good to print the archival copy for yourself. OPM has been using E-qip for a while its pretty reliable... but like you said it's good to have a copy for yourself. Although if you don't have a printer its not the end-all if you CAN'T print one. I'd go to Kinkos though it would be worth it.

are all you guys who got the e-quip heading to Kansas City?? I am slated in for LA in Jan, and was wondering if i would be recieving mine as well, or at a later date? if anyone knows let me know. thanks!

are all you guys who got the e-quip heading to Kansas City?? I am slated in for LA in Jan, and was wondering if i would be recieving mine as well, or at a later date? if anyone knows let me know. thanks!

I'm headed for the KC PEPC and I haven't received access yet. I sent in the form like 20 minutes after I got it! :panic:

Don't feel bad. I got the email giving me access and when I tried it wouldn't let me log on. So I called the number. They had to work on it for a few hrs and called me back to tell me that I wasn't actually entered into the system yet. When I told her that I got the email already she said, "yeah, that happens a lot." Plus the person who can put me in the computer is off till Wednesday. I just figure its more time to get research done till I have to enter it. Anyhow, don't worry if you haven't gotten it yet. It will be coming.

i just finished the e-QIP system. i printed out all the pages, and the signature forms. now we just need to hold on to them right? and not do anything else? or should we signe them and fax/email them to someone?

also, on the DOT form 1631, does anyone know what to put in the first blank spot in the first paragraph? and for the bottom line what do we put in the Current Organization Assigned? do we put Air Traffic control? i tried callin up, but no one answered.

from what i understood on the eqip site, they said to "sign and submit all forms in this document to the office that initiated your investigation request." i'm going to scan it and send it to the same address we have been sending everything else.

ps~by the way bip. see you bright and early on the 21st.

i just finished the e-QIP system. i printed out all the pages, and the signature forms. now we just need to hold on to them right? and not do anything else? or should we signe them and fax/email them to someone?

also, on the DOT form 1631, does anyone know what to put in the first blank spot in the first paragraph? and for the bottom line what do we put in the Current Organization Assigned? do we put Air Traffic control? i tried callin up, but no one answered.
Put "Federal Aviation Administration." That's what I put and I got my clearance.

from what i understood on the eqip site, they said to "sign and submit all forms in this document to the office that initiated your investigation request." i'm going to scan it and send it to the same address we have been sending everything else.

ps~by the way bip. see you bright and early on the 21st.

i say when we're done we get food...(everyone on here only talks about drinks). if you read the PEPC info it says there will be no lunch breaks so bring a snack, but im not holding a snack in my pocket for 5-7 hours...so i say when its over we get FOOD cause ill be starvin

i left that spot blank and i sent it back to the email address who sent me the e-QIP info..is that wrong? who are we supposed to send it to?

this is what i received when is the paperwork back (the DOT form and the Signatures Pages from e-QIP)

"These documents need only be sent or given, to the security division
either at the PEPC or after interview and upon receipt of a tentative
offer
."

this is what i received when is the paperwork back (the DOT form and the Signatures Pages from e-QIP)

offer."

thats what i thought originally

offer."

The e-QIP website suggests that the signature forms be sent in when the document is released--- or is the above from a response from the Security Division. Is not the point of the e-QIP to expedite the investigations process prior to the PEPC? It states in the legal print under the exec order that no investigation process may proceed without the signed forms sent to the security division.

Has anyone heard the finial word on this?

Back