Pubnat2 e-quip

Just got mine today.......and the reason things are slowed down, it's b/c people have no patience, or can't read instructions and bogg down the system by calling everyday and emailing everyday. It's the gov't better get used to "hurry up, then wait!"

I am completing mine now, I am taking my time but am scheduled for the LA PEPC so I still got awhile to do it.

Does anyone know if the information on the E-QUIP is researched before the PEPC at all, or do they start after you receive a TOL? It seems like it would save time that if anything flagged prior to the PEPC they contacted you in advance encase you had to elaborate on anything, but I can also see them only investing the time into the E-QUIP of TOL candidates.

Does anyone know if the information on the E-QUIP is researched before the PEPC at all, or do they start after you receive a TOL? It seems like it would save time that if anything flagged prior to the PEPC they contacted you in advance encase you had to elaborate on anything, but I can also see them only investing the time into the E-QUIP of TOL candidates.
They don't look at it until after the PEPC because they're not going to do anything until you accept what they offer you.

I am still in the process of finishing mine as well, it is a lot of information:confused:. I am going to try and have it finished by the end of this weekend.

I'm still finishing mine too. i figure i'd better be as thorough as possible to free up any potential snags when it comes time to validate my info. i asked soon after i received my e-qip invite if anything would be reviewed before the PEPC and was told it would not. so i guess we're all clear to take our time as long as we complete it before our PEPC dates.

I went to the SSA to try to get my work history printed out like someone here recommended (as I cannot remember the time frames on all my jobs) and they said I had to send off to Baltimore to get it done and they couldn't (or wouldn't) do it. So much for that help.

I went to the SSA to try to get my work history printed out like someone here recommended (as I cannot remember the time frames on all my jobs) and they said I had to send off to Baltimore to get it done and they couldn't (or wouldn't) do it. So much for that help.
That's a load of crap. They can do it, they just wouldn't. There've been other people on this forum who've done it.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

I found my GD PASSPORT!!!!

now I can finally submit the GD Eqip!

K-Dog, is there another SS office nearby you could try?

Back