Pubnat2 e-quip

MkeFlyer: Is your rep E.M. also? I've emailed her the initial documents but no relpy yet.

And if you do regularly fly into and out of MKE- what the heck is up with us regional jets not being able to use Runway 7R for the visual or ILS? Its always that darn Runway 1L---- do the local controllers there think we can't land with a 10 knot crosswind?
And my goodness the brids around that place--- check that N1 fan!

My HR Rep is B.R.

RJ?? You mean mainline replacement jets, that we shall not speak off if they are painted blue, I've seen them land on both long runways. There is not anything set in stone, it's just that MKE has a good set of usual flow patterns. Also coming in from the south on 1L, you are over rual areas and generally you are flying in from either the east or south anyhow right? Why take the extra time around the west? Next time just ask on freq if it isn't busy. :)

We can fill it out... But this may take a while. Also there is a credit release that we have to sign and return.

Did everyone who got it back scan it and email it, or fax it? If you emailed it, what file type did you use? Also, when did everyone send them the info? I did it the day after receiving it.

Thanks

Did everyone who got it back scan it and email it, or fax it? If you emailed it, what file type did you use? Also, when did everyone send them the info? I did it the day after receiving it.

Thanks

i sent mine back the day i got it, and i scanned it and emailed it as a PDF file. i received mine this morning around 11am

I am sure you all noticed, but my recommendation in case you haven't is anytime you are listing a date choose ESTIMATE or APPROXIMATE whatever it says in the drop down menu next to the date entry.

do we e-mail the e-qiup signature form and form 1361 back once completed? if so to what e-mail? because from what i could tell we would just sign it at the PEPC??

"After completing e-QIP, you should release your document as instructed. The certification and release pages will be printed and signed WHEN YOU PROCESS THROUGH THE PEPC. It is also recommended that you complete and return the attached DOT Form 1631"

I sent mine via e-mail as jpegs. I recieved no confirmation, but I didn't really expect one either.

I sent mine as JPGs too, and asked for a confirmation Friday... (Nothing yet).
I'm waiting for Monday to send my e-QIP info, as I'm not sure if the only "trouble" on my record (minor trespassing charge years ago) was expunged, although I'm 99.9% sure it was.... don't wanna list it if I'm not required to :)

Question for any airline employee or airport employee..... Does having a U.S. Customs/DHS Seal on your airport badge count as the question "Has the United States Government ever investigated your background and/or granted you a security clearance?" I would assume yes, because the U.S. Customs/DHS is a government entity. I know they do a background check once a year, but that is all I know. Thanks folks!

Question for any airline employee or airport employee..... Does having a U.S. Customs/DHS Seal on your airport badge count as the question "Has the United States Government ever investigated your background and/or granted you a security clearance?" I would assume yes, because the U.S. Customs/DHS is a government entity. I know they do a background check once a year, but that is all I know. Thanks folks!

No, that is not the same thing. I've had the same customs seal and it's not what they are asking about. They are asking if the government ITSELF has conducted a suitability investigation on you (not the airline). A more basic way to look at the question would be "Have you ever filled out a SF85/86 before?"

Back