PSA Update

I realize that but oil is now in the 40's. So not as much of a bottom line. Are you guys still fat or have you thinned out?

Fatter then any sense of logic can explain even on Planet 10 in the 8th Dimension...and yes....even for Lectroids.

"No matter where you go, there you are" - Buckaroo Banzai

Fatter then any sense of logic can explain even on Planet 10 in the 8th Dimension...and yes....even for Lectroids.

"No matter where you go, there you are" - Buckaroo Banzai

Now I'm gonna have to bust that movie out. Told my wife the other day "The missing circuit's in your head." She didn't get it.

Heh, now according to two websites, PSA is hiring, even had some friends call and ask and I told them it was news to me. Apparently PSA and PDT got the same memo :crazy:.

Heh, now according to two websites, PSA is hiring, even had some friends call and ask and I told them it was news to me. Apparently PSA and PDT got the same memo :crazy:.

Great, I'm going to start packing my bag and heading to DAY to start the refresh class :sarcasm:...NOT

by the time they recall me I will be celebrating Christmas 2010

lol

Got the word today that a merger announcement is coming the 1st of the year. I can quote no sources so at this point it's rumor but the source was fairly reliable. Personally, as with all rumors I'm going with....I'll believe it when it actually happens...but it's still fun to speculate. I'll state that this source has yet to be wrong. Knew about the scheduling thing months before the crews did among other things...at the very least it's interesting.

Got the word today that a merger announcement is coming the 1st of the year. I can quote no sources so at this point it's rumor but the source was fairly reliable. Personally, as with all rumors I'm going with....I'll believe it when it actually happens...but it's still fun to speculate. I'll state that this source has yet to be wrong. Knew about the scheduling thing months before the crews did among other things...at the very least it's interesting.

PSA+PIEDMONT= PSDT Merge

How good or bad is it for us in the fulough deparment???

just wondering if that happens....:panic:

The word of the day is "synergy." This word is thrown around a lot with mergers.

If recent USAir history is any indicator (East/West), it would use one HQ (CLT?!?) and two pilot groups. If so (just playing, really), the word of the day on 1 JAN 09, will be "charlie foxtrot." Ok, that is two words, but you get the idea.

RSG do you have ANY idea of how much work you just created for me today?

:)

Oh oh oh Ethan Ethan Ethan did you hear of XYZ and ABC merging? What does the union have to say? What is happening? Will my future crumble, my stocks fall and my planes collapse? Oh goodness what is happening??!?!?!?! And now back to our regularly scheduled programming... :p

I hope they do merge and put an end to there being two wholly-owneds who basically run each others ops anyway. Who knows, maybe it'll bump me up high enough for a recall. ;)

Wonder if this was spurred by the resume acceptance resume that both PDT and PSA have been putting out lately. I've been trying to think of a good one but they are all to big to be believed :crazy:

That would be interesting RSG. All I can think of is your lower half of the FO's might not want that to happen. I know a lot of guys at PDT below my date of hire in which are still flying while I am not.

There would probably be some fairly serious fences which means even after list intergration there could still be psa guys and gals on the street even with JR pdt pilots flying until the system gets rolling again. HOWEVER, it would probably be a good thing for the two groups to merge. Could mean some very exciting things....

There would probably be some fairly serious fences which means even after list intergration there could still be psa guys and gals on the street even with JR pdt pilots flying until the system gets rolling again. HOWEVER, it would probably be a good thing for the two groups to merge. Could mean some very exciting things....

Very true, but could be bad as well. Mean more guys on the street by saving some cost. Also would be bad for SR PSA guys who are lifers whom have PDT guys much higher. It'd be interesting for certain. All I would think is I would have a job back but at the expense of PDT guys losing jobs. I would not want that either.

Forgot, what are the webistes that have ads out for pilots resumes for PSA?

USpilots.com. Pretty sure it was just an automated thing. I don't know about integration, but it is interesting how PDT put out new mins and that they planned on hiring in late '09. Hmmmm. Maybe everyone will be recalled. A guy can hope I guess. :rolleyes:

Back