prelim plans for NJC

It wouldn't take a wrecking ball to take down the Sahara... Just a party in the rain man suite would do the trick...

I think a wrecking ball would be a good thing for the Sahara. Can you say dump?

I was okay with it because it was dirt cheap. It wasn't worth splitting a room when you're only paying $30 for it.

But it is not what I'd call a high quality place!

Know what I miss? The Desert Inn. That place was cool and had history. Howard Hughes stayed there, and stayed so long they told him he had to check out.

So he bought the place.

I had so much fun on my NJC layover, I think I'll make the whole show this year.

It will be a lot naughtier with you there the entire time guaranteed. :D Can I say that and not get in trouble?? :sarcasm:
I think I will need to tape my shoes to my feet. :sarcasm:

If the dates are October 18-21, 2009, I will put those on my calendar. **Hopefully** :) I will be there longer than 38 hours. It was a pretty good time.

It will be a lot naughtier with you there the entire time guaranteed. :D Can I say that and not get in trouble?? :sarcasm:

It sounds to me like Velo's schedule at NJC is filling up. ;)

Those ex-Navy guys sure are irresistable, eh, Toria? :p :D ;)

What do YOU think, Jim? :D ;)

Probably them older guys, I know....I didn't fly planes either...But I was on a carrier. Even the same one as CalCapt. That has to count for something. ;)

Probably them older guys, I know....I didn't fly planes either...But I was on a carrier. Even the same one as CalCapt. That has to count for something. ;)

ALL navy guys are irresistable! But, you already knew that! :)

How can I refuse now?

It sounds to me like Velo's schedule at NJC is filling up. ;)

There's always room on my dance card.

He's going to need a social secretary! You volunteering? :p

Nope. Just a manservant. Think Alfred in Batman.

Its the white uniforms. Drives women wild.

I didn't fly planes either...But I was on a carrier. Even the same one as CalCapt. That has to count for something. ;)

No it doesn't. Didn't you ever see "An Officer and a Gentleman?" Its the Pensacola experience that does it. I think its a pheremone transplant or something.

"Room on your dance card?" Be careful what you wish for. :D

"Manservant?" Where can I get one of those? :crazy:

"Pensacola? White uniforms?" I think I need to make a road trip down south! :drool:

Now Hooters is running rates of:

$41.74 Bungalow Room
$50.15 Deluxe Guest Room
$67.15 Tower View Room

Damn good rates for that part of the strip.

Although for $350 I can get a RT on AA and 3 nights at the Sahara.

Back