prelim plans for NJC

I'm sure it'll still be there.

The wrecking ball curse can't move THAT fast.

No doubt, I'm just saying that from the sahara website you can only reserve dates through august (the calendar past that does not even come up). but when I check travelocity I was abler to secure those same dates.

No doubt, I'm just saying that from the sahara website you can only reserve dates through august (the calendar past that does not even come up). but when I check travelocity I was abler to secure those same dates.

Meh. The point was that prices are dropping. Previously all the hotel rooms were sky-high, compared to last year, anyhow.

This just seems to be an indicator that once summer profits take it in the shorts, they'll lower fall prices to lure people to Sin City.

A good sign for those of us a restricted pleasure travel budget...

To all parties, now hear this:

I found a corndog in Vegas the week before last. I can not disclose the location, for it might reduce the quantity of corndogs available to me in the future. However, anybody that wants one can simply follow me down the strip in October. I will be back.

;)

I found a corndog in Vegas the week before last. I can not disclose the location, for it might reduce the quantity of corndogs available to me in the future. However, anybody that wants one can simply follow me down the strip in October. I will be back.

;)

ComeOn soldier....I was helping you last time. Don't drop me now. :D

;)
Exceeeeeelent!(In Mr Burns voice):nana2:

Gee, and all this time I thought I was the biggest corndog in Vegas.

>rimshot<

Heeeeey-o!

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week.

Tip yer barmaids.

just got an email from The Excalibur....

They are now advertising a $25 All Day, All You Can Eat Buffett.........

That is a good deal. Just checked resv's through their site and RT/3nights from MSP $391 per person.

Exalibur may not have the best rooms but it certainly does have location, location, location!!

Unless thing have improved, the Excaliber was pretty thrashed. I know that the JC'rs that stayed there in 07 really couldn't stand the place. Even when we went to play the tables after kareokee there was trash and litter everywhere outside the joint. The Sahara, as old as it is, blows the Excaliber away.

Unless thing have improved, the Excaliber was pretty thrashed. I know that the JC'rs that stayed there in 07 really couldn't stand the place. Even when we went to play the tables after kareokee there was trash and litter everywhere outside the joint. The Sahara, as old as it is, blows the Excaliber away.

The only reason i like the Excalibur is that it's connected to the free tram that goes between Excalibur, luxor, and mandalay bay which comes into a nice convenience especially when wanting to get to the mandalay bay!:rawk:

Oh, and excalibur got me good on there $8.95 lunch buffet. Showed up, pigged out (kinda, i ate what looked the most appetizing which wasnt much) and then i went about an hour back to the room and well, lets say i became close friends with the toilet for an hour!:eek:

Just checking the rates for the time there (18-21) and for any of those looking at staying at a really nice place, the Signature at MGM Grand has some pretty good rates for what you get! A Junior suite (completely new) for 129 a night!

I'm thinking about doing this, and splitting it with someone!

Just checking the rates for the time there (18-21) and for any of those looking at staying at a really nice place, the Signature at MGM Grand has some pretty good rates for what you get! A Junior suite (completely new) for 129 a night!

I'm thinking about doing this, and splitting it with someone!

Signature is NIIICE.

I've done some work in there.

Sweet! I'm sold!

Now just to see how my schedule will be like in October. Whether it be with the ATC stuff, or the dispatching stuff!

Well, to be fair, I haven't seen the rooms, but still.

Go control some traffic, bigey.

Go report some traffic slush... ;)

morning flight done I take it?

Eh, haven't done a morning flight in a while. I picked up a couple for our AM pilot but they were all canceled for one reason or another. I'm diggin the PM shift though, getting closer to 100 night for 135 reqs.
Hopefully flight instructing will help with my lack of XC time lately....or maybe another trip to Oshkosh in a bug smasher. :)

Back