prelim plans for NJC

split the room with a few people and you got yourself some super cheap rates!

I'm in.

Vacation's on the books, and I'll be there.

I vote for the Sahara as well. Then again, if past trends remain, they'll have torn it down by then, because I used to go there. :rolleyes:

he's not sure yet how/what he wants to do but we do know that Pengy is willing to set up tours again...so we will hopefully have some tours (doug will put the sign-up sheets online once dates/times are squared away).

Kristie / Doug

As always, whatever ya need, always willing to assist.

I deffinetly plan on making it NJC09, I just gotta figure out how to get there and all the other things that follow that...:nana2:

I'll be there hopefully, it all depends on how this ATC stuff goes!

And like usual, i'm open to whatever help is needed? I'll end up driving up so if anyone from Socal wanna bum a ride, i'm game!

And MC sounds awesome, but i may have a MAD hookup at the MGM so i'll get back to everyone i might be able to work an amazing deal there! Stay tuned...

Ok, John and I did some scouting this weekend. Here's my take on the Monte Carlo:

It's a hotel room. Nothing spectacular. The shower was nice, but extremely noisy in the rest of the room. The rooms weren't very sound proof. We could hear the people next door and across the hall opening and closing their doors. Additionally we also had a couple of people try to come into our room (drunk I'm sure) but I could clearly hear them talking in the hall.

So, with that, I'd say that if we can find somewhere else to stay, cool. if not, monte carlo will be fine :)

Back