Pinnacle to resume classes!!!

kab32283

Just got the email...It seems that I'm in the October class, which I found out will probably start the 6th (I talked to Christina). :nana2:

Don't know about everyone else, but it was good timing for me....wasn't looking too good there for awhile..

O RLY!?

Good luck.

Also, if you don't mind. . .times please? Also, were you a JetU/CAE Bridge program graduate? Seems they won't even touch guys with 121 experience and a few thousand hours of TPIC time unless they attend one of those ridiculous establishments.

Well, I am EXTREMELY lucky.....I've got 240TT and 12 Mutli. I'm a ATP RJ Program graduate as well as a Middle TN State grad. When they called me with the offer, I wasn't too far away from going into shock because of my low times. I expected the interview though, but I didn't expect the offer at all. All I know now is that I've gotta work my a-- off, because I'm not letting this opportunity pass by at all...

Best of luck..... This is good news for 9e. I'm glad to hear they allowed you all to come to class to be honest and happy for you as well. But truth is they have so many from my understanding waiting for classes with a CMEL wet and little hours when they could have easily said, "sorry you have to reinterview" and hired a bunch of 121 guys on the streets. So in that regards I'm glad to see they kept you all around! Best of luck and study your ass offf!

A friend of mine just walked in my resume to 9E and Im in the "interview pool." I guess they havent started interviewing people yet. Its good to see that someone is running classes right now especially in this economy.

Hey Kab,

Looks like we maybe in the same class. On the phone with Christina yesterday evening told me October 20th, but possibly sooner if people don't respond. Guess I'll see ya in Memphis in a couple of months! :nana2:

CATIV,

As far as I know there were 31 people assigned class dates before they canceled them back in June. I know there was one additional interview class following mine. After that I believed they canceled them. Not 100% how many people are still waiting, so I'm not gonna throw you an arbitrary number

Congrats! See you in Memphis soon! If you need anything when you get here, PM me...I'll see what I can do.

Well, I am EXTREMELY lucky.....I've got 240TT and 12 Mutli. I'm a ATP RJ Program graduate as well as a Middle TN State grad. When they called me with the offer, I wasn't too far away from going into shock because of my low times. I expected the interview though, but I didn't expect the offer at all. All I know now is that I've gotta work my a-- off, because I'm not letting this opportunity pass by at all...

When did you interview Kab? THe reason I ask is because compition for your job are 4,000 hour heavy metal pilots. It is really great news on the class date. Good luck!

Shock....more like disbelief............

When did you interview Kab? THe reason I ask is because compition for your job are 4,000 hour heavy metal pilots. It is really great news on the class date. Good luck!

I interviewed on back June 4th, got the call late in the afternoon the next day.

You must have left helluva good impression!

Congrats!! Best of luck to ya!

Oh boy think of the CAs.:rolleyes: With almost no flight experience at all you better make sure you study your butt off. With your time it's going to be a big learning curve, it's not all about passing the checkride though, forget about the ATP RJ mentality.

I think he'll do just fine, and the ATP RJ program will probably have been a great primer for him. He'll be a step or two ahead of the rest of his class.

I think he'll do just fine, and the ATP RJ program will probably have been a great primer for him. He'll be a step or two ahead of the rest of his class.

He will be okay. My sim partner and one other in my class during initial were an ATP RJ program graduates and they did just fine.

Practice good CRM with your classmates...i.e. you learn from them, they learn from you. At this stage of the game, everyone can bring something to the table.

kab, if you want, when you get in class, PM me and I will get you in touch with them.

Aren't a you a big advocate of raising the bar pcl128, when there are thousands on the street with more experience than 15 hours of multi? Not having submissive 200 hour pilots as union membersa? Oh wait you were a PFTer at GIA right? He'll be more than fine, there are guys with very little time learning how to fly a 747 in China right now let alone a little barby jet. The point is, is it safe?

Back