Pinnacle in 2015

Will Pinnacle still be here in 2015

• Total voters
That was one thing I always liked about Northwest: they were obsessed with the passengers not having to walk across a ramp. Every airplane got a jetbridge, unless it was just completely impossible. Even the Slaabs got jetbridges at most cities by around 2004 or so. The little things like a jetbridge make the job a lot easier on a bad day.

If I start listing all the things I liked about Northwest over Delta, I'll wind up with a bottle in my hand by noon......

And the problem with that is....?

This company is sending me straight down the road to alcoholism. I'm still trying to hold out, but that huge bottle of chocolate whipped vodka in my kitchen is making it difficult. :)

This company is sending me straight down the road to alcoholism. I'm still trying to hold out, but that huge bottle of chocolate whipped vodka in my kitchen is making it difficult. :)
Man card suspended 10 days.

If it's Pinnacle Whipped, your suspension can be reduced to 5 days.

Saw a Silver airplane taking off on 27R the other day in Atlanta. Looked good in the new company livery.
I saw one too. Except the pilots were going to block my exit to taxi.

We park at customs. Just as I'm getting ready to start up (beacon on marshallers out front) a Silver Saab 340 pulls into customs right in front of me and blocks my path. Luckily one of the marshallers ran over and got them to move barely far enough away to make the turn.

Good times.

I saw one too. Except the pilots were going to block my exit to taxi.

We park at customs. Just as I'm getting ready to start up (beacon on marshallers out front) a Silver Saab 340 pulls into customs right in front of me and blocks my path. Luckily one of the marshallers ran over and got them to move barely far enough away to make the turn.

Good times.

Where was this?

I'm stealing this from a friend in my newhire class, but I've often wondered if Tourette's could count as an OJI

Back