PC-12 Performance Numbers

BEEF SUPREME

Is there anyone out there that can run a PC-12 performance problem for me? Beers on me if we ever meet.

A friend of mine is considering buying a PC-12 to shuttle 8 employees to and from a massive water project near the Grand Canyon. The runway is at 6800' elevation and I told him that's when he will have the biggest performance constraint. When it's hot.

Is it possible for anyone to run the numbers from Grand Canyon airport to KSAC. 30 minutes reserve on fuel. With a useful load? Lets call it 3.5 hours of fuel. What would be the max take off weight be? Would the aircraft be weight restricted? Grand Canyon airport is 8999 feet so it shouldn't be too crazy.

Can someone run the numbers at 30C and 40C? 45C?

Thank you!

Is there anyone out there that can run a PC-12 performance problem for me? Beers on me if we ever meet.

A friend of mine is considering buying a PC-12 to shuttle 8 employees to and from a massive water project near the Grand Canyon. The runway is at 6800' elevation and I told him that's when he will have the biggest performance constraint. When it's hot.

Is it possible for anyone to run the numbers from Grand Canyon airport to KSAC. 30 minutes reserve on fuel. With a useful load? Lets call it 3.5 hours of fuel. What would be the max take off weight be? Would the aircraft be weight restricted? Grand Canyon airport is 8999 feet so it shouldn't be too crazy.

Can someone run the numbers at 30C and 40C? 45C?

Thank you!
The digital AFM for the NG (-67P engine) at MTOW gives a ground roll of 4400’, 8600’ over an obstacle, and 7000’ accelerate-stop.
8E5CC16A-71CC-43BD-BB89-7F1447139ADA.png

Lose 1000 lbs and it looks like this
590D7033-C9FE-4ADD-A592-F9FF5B58A21D.png

45° is outside the AFM numbers.

Landing is no big deal
EDDFCFD0-BD9C-42B9-BFE1-EA9CD316D32B.png

You’re only burning like 800 lb for that leg so you can easily do it with just half tanks. As far as the weight and balance I can’t really give you a good idea as all my numbers are for the medevac birds I was flying.

The app is free to download and no account required to use so go crazy. Haven’t checked in a while but i believe it will also do numbers for the legacy if he’s looking at one that hasn’t gotten the -67P upgrade.

So just looking at a quick w&b for one of the medevac birds my educated guess is that with pilot plus 8, bags, and half tanks minus all the medical crap we carried you’re bumping up on max gross. If they’re all big dudes and you’re carrying heavy • like tool boxes etc might run into issues.

So just looking at a quick w&b for one of the medevac birds my educated guess is that with pilot plus 8, bags, and half tanks minus all the medical crap we carried you’re bumping up on max gross. If they’re all big dudes and you’re carrying heavy • like tool boxes etc might run into issues.

Wow man thanks! I owe you a beer or three!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any time you’re in jnu….wait well I’m gonna spend a bunch of the next 3 months not in jnu so maybe not

I'm on reserve but I'll ping you anytime I get the 2AM call to cover someone's SE trip in god awful weather that they called out sick for. :cool:

Back