Pan Am students whine too much!

[ QUOTE ]
It's not hearsay, if you hear it firstperson. I know quite a few xpan Am-ers

[/ QUOTE ]

From the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language:

hearsay
1. Information heard from another.
2. Law. Evidence based on the reports of others rather than a witness's own knowledge, and therefore generally not admissible as testimony.

[ QUOTE ]
2. Law. Evidence based on the reports of others rather than a witness's own knowledge, and therefore generally not admissible as testimony.

[/ QUOTE ]

If a person tells me their personal story it's not hearsay....it is if I tell you. Okay. My testimony would not be admissible in court. Guess what? We aren't in court.

Chunk

[ QUOTE ]
If a person tells me their personal story it's not hearsay....it is if I tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just told us by posting it on this board. That's fine, but don't say it's not hearsay.

[ QUOTE ]
a person tells me their personal story

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Information heard from another

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not seeing the difference.

My point is, you have no personal experience with PanAm. Some students are unhappy at PanAm and make that known. That's their prerogative and their right. I don't agree with everything they say because my experience with PanAm has been totally different.

Why don't you stop furthering arguments against PanAm because of information that you heard and stick to your praising of FSI? I'm not going to the FSI forum and saying, "Yep, ______ is typical of FSI. I know someone who experienced the same thing. So, everyone must experience that same problem."

Chunk you are the most ridiculous low life I think I have ever met. What do you care what is being said in this forum about Pan Am? Panamguy hit it on the money, there are some disgruntled students who are vocal but there are many more that are very happy with their experience here. Just because they don't know about Jetcareers and don't post their great experiences doesn't mean that there aren't any happy students. The whole idea of these forums is to get and give information. I understand you have the right to voice your opinion but ENOUGH ALREADY! Sometimes I think you feel threatened by us. Why else do you constantly lurk in this forum just waiting to add to someone else's feelings about Pan Am. You have made way to many enemies here. Get a life, move on, leave us alone. We have had it with your constant bashing of Pan Am.

Hey Chunk,

Go back to the FSI forum where your hearsay might mean something!
grin.gif

No way Chunk- don't let these jokers get the best of you! Stick around! I think everything you've said was right on the nose! Especially that whole hearsay thing! If someone you know tells you a personal experience then it's not hearsay! It only begins to be hearsay if someone heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy- if you catch my drift! At least that's my definition, and probably most others. If these guys can't take the heat of the forum then they should get the hell out! Welcome to the real world fellas-
By the way PAN AM SUCKS!!!! I always wanted to say that! In all reality I had fun there- it just wasn't meant to be- for most of the reasons listed above. Best of luck in everything-

Ok OK OK....Chunk and the rest of you "Pilots". One word comes to mind....GET A LIFE!!!!!! If you can fly a plane as well as you complain you would be a 747 driver by now! Give it up there are alot of people who are happy with Pan Am, and I happen to be one of them. I have one statement and one only....We have had 5 (count'em 1..2..3..4...5) ex-students hired in the last month. All but one to 121 ops. That is the bottom line and if you can argue with that go ahead, but you are still here bitching and we are getting PAID!!!! Well you know what I mean.
smile.gif

Weren't some of those "count em 1,2,3,4,...5" trained at Flight Safety and other places? Especially if you are refering to the Ft. Pierce campus. Correct me if am I wrong but I don't think ANY of them were pure Pan Am grads.

Wrong...Wrong...and wrong again. I am in DVT and ALL of them are PURE Pan Am Grads! NO ONE FROM FSI OR ANY WHERE ELSE!!!!!!
blush.gif
That was the point of my post if you did not get it the first time! Not to be mean, that is not my intention. But I just like to keep all the non Pan Am people informed of what is happening.

[ QUOTE ]
Chunk you are the most ridiculous low life I think I have ever met.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice personal attack. Very nice.

Chunk <---apparently a ridiculous low life!

First off, I would like to say that I have NOTHING to do with the Pheonix Location,
therefore I have nothing to say as far as the Level, or rather,..the Lack thereof of
professionalism at that particular campus.

Everything I have posted is and will forever be only Directed at the Fort Pierce Location,
as that is the "Pan Am" that I had previously attended.

If the Things at "Pan Am Pheonix" are not as I have posted how they infact ARE
at the Fort Pierce location, well I congratulate and appreciate that the Bad Apple KFPR has,
has not fallen to its pheonix Location.

I think that few of you whom Praise Pan Am ..... (well I am hoping) have enough
Common sense to understand that MANY of these posts, aside from my own have primarily
been focused on the Fort Peirce location. (You can deduce that within lies problems.... hopefully)
smirk.gif

If those whom are currently Teaching/learning/planning on attending the "Pheonix" location,
tell me.. Are your prices/teaching/scheduling set up in the same fashion as the Fort Pierce location?

If they are, well you can continue to live in an overpriced, fantasy land, spending away
your money that could have been put towards more flight time/possibly better instruction.

Now its time for all of you to..."Think people! .. Think"

More then five. I count that eight people have left in the last thirty days, and this is just from DVT. About an equal mix of ex Pan Am students and people that were hired from the outside. I figure the turnover for CFIs in the last year was around 90%.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Chunk you are the most ridiculous low life I think I have ever met.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice personal attack. Very nice.

Chunk <---apparently a ridiculous low life!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I was just hoping a personal attack would finally knock some sense into that thick skull of yours. Apparently nothing seems to work. Your parents must have had a tough time with you as a kid.
confused.gif

Again, nice personal attack. It's ironic that I'm the only one taking heat here....I've said nothing personal, just simply asked questions and stated opinions. So far, I think I've been vindicated by FLDiver, perpetual, and the rest of the crowd. Plus, I'm not the only non-PAIFA person here saying these things....yet I'm the only one taking heat.

I'm actually a nice guy...I get along with just about everyone I meet. Except that little punk at Books-A-Million. Little bastard.....

Chunk,
I just scanned through this thread and a few others. You ARE the only non-PAIFA person saying these things.

A few have said "I talked to a PanAm student and he said..." You are the only one saying things like, "That'll just about cover PanAm" when you have NO experience with PanAm.

Panamguy beat me to the punch. That is the major thing different between you Chunk and the rest of them. They actually had bad experiences, you have just heard of them. Keep on talkin' and we'll bring the heat. Don't you have anything better to do with your life than to lurk in the Pan Am forum? I'm sure you are a great guy but you are starting to rub us PanAm'ers in the wrong place. Try to find something productive to do with your time. BTW, how's that CFI wait list lookin' at FSI? You can be my first officer anyday!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Don't you have anything better to do with your life than to lurk in the Pan Am forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually your not quite correct on that... Chunk spends his life lurking in all the forums saying whats he's heard. To bad theres a 2 year waiting list for CFI position at his glorious school. While he's still waiting for a IP slot, people from all these other "terrible" schools (or whatever he wants to call them) will already be 1st officers flying the line and gaining seniority.

damn you guys are harsh! Have you noticed that the same things come up over and over in this Pan Am forum. Then it dies down and re-appears again. Then everyone comes out and says the same old garbage again. Basically- some people like it, some people don't. In NO WAY is Pan Am better and in NO WAY is it worse than other alternatives. Some people will get jobs faster if they go to Pan Am, some people will get jobs faster if they don't. It all works out in the end. There is gonna be guys that say it's the best thing- there are guys that are going to say its the worst thing! Is anybody seeing the picture yet? There is no right or wrong way to pursue your career. We are all supposed to be apart of the same game here fellas! There are just as many of you who are going to be my first officer as those who I'll be your first officer. When people ask about Pan Am, most of the haters ( I am one of them) state why they hate it. Those who love it state why they love it. Whether it be bad or good experiences, it is what has happend to those who chose to post. So with this I agree with the original poster- Pan Amers whine too much!! LET IT GO! Best of luck

Back