Overtime and pay

Watch your mouth, Queeno. I've already reported both your previous posts to the moderators.

if you like i can give you my mommys phone number, and you can tell her iam a bad boy too.

listen pal this isnt the airforce and you arent an officer any more,so i dont take orders from you.

[modhat] personal issues need to be handled via PM. the users in general to care to see this senseless bickering.....[/modhat]

if you like i can give you my mommys phone number, and you can tell her iam a bad boy too.

listen pal this isnt the airforce and you arent an officer any more,so i dont take orders from you.

Gee you're mature, Queeno. You complain the FAA doesn't treat you like a professional, but then here you act with the professionalism of a McDonald's fry-cook. How about you go away...then come back if you find something positive to contribute to the forums.

cant we all just get along

It's actually quite funny.

I was an extremely active user on the forum. Lately though, it seems JC's new members hide behind their user names and have an internet persona. Me on the other hand, i've met a fair share of the members. My first name is even out there, and i hang out with some of the members quite occasionally.

But when you have users that really dont contribute anything POSITIVE to a thread, or in general, it starts to diminish the value of the forum.

The whole "i'm better than you" may fly in the internet world, but i hardly believe anybody with ANY manners or ANY guts would come tell me to my face half the stuff they instigate.

You know, i may be 17, but i dont let anyone disrespect me. I especially dont let anyone talk down to me in a condescending tone...

OH! But i forgot...i make six figures......

Does that make up for lack of self esteem there boss?

dude really....who cares? its the internet....everybody has an opinion...life is too short to let such trivial things bother you. if you dont like somebody's opinion then ignore it, especially on the internet. and if it really bothers you that much, i would suggest you use the 'ignore' function which can be found when you go to your user cp and look about halfway down the left side.

hitit.jpg

That anwer is .............. FALSE!

The correct response is... "Yeah, you know me!"

dude really....who cares? its the internet....everybody has an opinion...life is too short to let such trivial things bother you. if you dont like somebody's opinion then ignore it, especially on the internet. and if it really bothers you that much, i would suggest you use the 'ignore' function which can be found when you go to your user cp and look about halfway down the left side.

Sad to say is that it's not just the internet...we'll be working in tandem together one day, if not already.

It's not going to go away that easily.

Also JC wasnt one of the "other forums" where it was JUST the internet. It was a networking forum, where people talked, learned, discussed, and eventually met up and hung out.

I guess with the mentality it's just the internet makes JC lose the prestige it once had...

Well, we all need to practice building thinker skin when we hit OJT.

Queeno probably has more experience in ATC than I do in life (I'm only 23), so whatever he says, I would keep in mind 'respect your elders'

Queeno probably has more experience in ATC than I do in life (I'm only 23), so whatever he says, I would keep in mind 'respect your elders'
you definitely need to have thick skin in this field

I can agree that he has more experience, but it doesnt mean he has to piss on us?

Theres no need to blatently disrespect us just for the sake of it?

Comon now, i'll have just as thick of skin as the other guy, but i'm not going to respect the guy right after he spouts off at us for no reason or shows his vulgar language.

The whole respect your elders thing falls in line with the customer is always right...

It's not always followed, nor should it always...

Sad to say is that it's not just the internet...we'll be working in tandem together one day, if not already.

It's not going to go away that easily.

Also JC wasnt one of the "other forums" where it was JUST the internet. It was a networking forum, where people talked, learned, discussed, and eventually met up and hung out.

I guess with the mentality it's just the internet makes JC lose the prestige it once had...

If you are making 6 fiures right now, why would you want to give that up for a meager wage and a bunch of BS from your employer?:drool:

Is this directed towards me or queen?

You, I assume Queen already has a job with the ATC. You made a point of letting everyone know that you make 6 figures, also we know that the FAA could give a ****less about their emplyees and their starting pay is around $10 per hour, Why would you give up a 6 figure job to go to work for less. It will even most likely be less than 6 figures when you are fully checked out. What is the advantage? And if you say it is your lifelong dream I think I will throw up.:buck:

You, I assume Queen already has a job with the ATC. You made a point of letting everyone know that you make 6 figures, also we know that the FAA could give a ****less about their emplyees and their starting pay is around $10 per hour, Why would you give up a 6 figure job to go to work for less. It will even most likely be less than 6 figures when you are fully checked out. What is the advantage? And if you say it is your lifelong dream I think I will throw up.:buck:

Oh, my six figure comment was sarcastic of queen. It wasnt of me...

But lets say for sure, i will do forever better in my current field than i EVER will do in ATC. So i guess it runs along the lines of dream/passion.

I wanted to be an airline pilot but stuff is changing and i've always had a fascination of ATC ever since i visited a few towers so yeah. I guess it's the passion that's driving me. I know the pay aint the big dream for me, or i'd stick with what i'm doing.

I think it's just fun that Queen seems to post out his comments on how much he makes....and then rags on us for getting into the field and how stupid we will be and how little money we'll make...

I think it's just fun that Queen seems to post out his comments on how much he makes....and then rags on us for getting into the field and how stupid we will be and how little money we'll make...
i think you guys are taking to much of what he says to heart.

i think you guys are taking to much of what he says to heart.
:yeahthat:
queeno knows what he's talking about most of the time, he works at C90 (Chicago TRACON). he's just very disgruntled and very negative. but if you can read through that he does have some good info occasionally.

Back