Ny Pepc Start Time

Just curious... anyone attending the NYC PEPC starting to get kinda nervous? I'm flying out to NYC tomorrow and I know that I'm getting jittery.... I wish Monday was tomorrow! It's gonna be a LONG weekend! :panic:

I'm just nervous because I will look like a fool when I show up at 7:45 asking when my start time is. Hopefully it is 8

Hey NYC PEPC folks, GOOD LUCK this week!! I hope you all get the facilities you are hoping for.

im gonna have to call terri on monday because i still dont have a start time. even tho my PEPC date is friday its getting to close for comfort monday almost and i have no time.. im jus going to show up early if i dont contact her.. not a big deal because my brother works in that building and some friends.. but i have other things to do besides wait around.. stright nervous

reguardless everyone have fun and good luck.... try to enjoy my city while ur here

:nana2: if anyone around this weekend .. drinks on me!!! :buck: :rawk:

Looks like July 9th @ 10AM for me.

I haven't seen any other members with this time, hopefully it wasn't a typo:confused:

I read an earlier posting of someone who attended a PEPC already, and it looks like its about a 6 hour process.

Good Luck!!

Has anyone received an email with their PEPC start time today that didn't receive one last week? I still haven't received mine and I'm supposed to fly out there tomorrow morning... I'm gonna call Terri after lunch if I haven't heard anything by then

Just officially received the PEPC start time confirmation email... 7/11 @ 11am. Anyone else going to be there 7/11?

Hey Guys and Gals,
I'm going to the Memphis PEPC in two weeks and I'm trying to get an idea of when I could potentially be out in OKC so that I can start making some arrangements here at home. Could those of you who have just gone through the process please post your tentative academy start dates? Thanks.

Ill be arriving tomorrow, I can let you know what tentative OKC dates they offer me if all goes well. I can only keep my fingers crossed.

Anyone staying at the JFK Fairfield Inn ??

Well I may be the first but I wont be the last one to chime in on today's events. I'll write something really quick as I am packing up my bags and preparing for the drive back to FL.

THE INTERVIEW:

I interviewed with ZMA Facility Manager. He was very laid back and appeared to want to get to know the person that is going to work at his facility. Some of the questions were those posted in the sticky but there were some different ones also. These guys and gals aren't HR Managers so they will not give you a critical interview. It's more of an attitude/personality exercise. I really didn't prepare and I dont think there is a need to do a dress rehearsal but if they ask how did you prepare which they will, just say you had a friend ask you some questions you got from careerbuilder.com.

Medical, MMPI, Security is all straight-forward. Just go it and get out.

I'll answer any questions you guys have as time permits and like I said... more people will give you their opinion of what they went through today.

ditto previous comments.my interviewer really just asked the questions and moved on. I tried to engage a little and really couldn't. the rest of the process is just the process. nothing that hasn't been mentioned 11ty timesI was told to expext FOL in 2 or 3 weeks and academy classes aren't scheduled yet so it won't be until like october I think she said.back to my crappy room with no functioning internet. too slow to type more more on fone

ditto previous comments.my interviewer really just asked the questions and moved on. I tried to engage a little and really couldn't. the rest of the process is just the process. nothing that hasn't been mentioned 11ty timesI was told to expext FOL in 2 or 3 weeks and academy classes aren't scheduled yet so it won't be until like october I think she said.back to my crappy room with no functioning internet. too slow to type more more on fone

So you guys haven't received ANYTHING on OKC dates besides that they aren't scheduled?? No TOL?:confused:

Hmm, well the terminal guys could have it slightly differently I'd imagine...

We'll see in a few days

Back