Ny Pepc Start Time

Just got mine!!!!! 9am on the 7th. Had me worried though cause the email said the 8th and I made all my travel arrangements for the 7th. Luckily I called Terri and she confirmed the 7th said she must have made a mistake.

Wanna trade times? :)

What time is the earliest appointment on Monday? I might as well show up early and see if they can't fit me in early. I just called 5 different numbers in okc to see if anyone was still there, no answers. I doubt we will hear anything by monday.

What time is the earliest appointment on Monday? I might as well show up early and see if they can't fit me in early. I just called 5 different numbers in okc to see if anyone was still there, no answers. I doubt we will hear anything by monday.

I talked to Terri and she told me that my 8am appt(July 9) is the first group to go through and that I would need to get there 15min prior....

I recieved a email but its a duplicate of the cinfirmation i see now time on there what so ever.. im gonna have to try to call miss terri and see whats going on :banghead:

some of you guys just have the worst of luck with these emails

wish you guys well at PEPC, hopefully this process will smooth out some

Back