Nothing wrong with a little love tap' between airliners

Right, so the Ryanair pilots were obviously sexxist and should never have posted in this thread to begin with.

Those are some big static wics. That and whoever took the pic needs to update the date on their camera.

To be fair. This wouldn't be the easiest thing to spot on a walk around... The 767 looks to have been damaged much worse. I feel it was irresponsible to not listen to the passengers and not get the whole story. Even if Ryan Air could not see the damage on the Winglet (though I think if attention was drawn to it you could see it), they could have informed the American crew... Did they inform them? No they just hit and ran letting the plane fly all the way across the Atlantic with a potential safety hazard.

ryanair_b738_ei-ekb_barcelona_110414_2.jpg

To be fair. This wouldn't be the easiest thing to spot on a walk around... The 767 looks to have been damaged much worse. I feel it was irresponsible to not listen to the passengers and not get the whole story. Even if Ryan Air could not see the damage on the Winglet (though I think if attention was drawn to it you could see it), they could have informed the American crew... Did they inform them? No they just hit and ran letting the plane fly all the way across the Atlantic with a potential safety hazard.

ryanair_b738_ei-ekb_barcelona_110414_2.jpg

Good thing Boeing makes their jets out of iron. Hate to see what would happen to a le Airbus! ;)

Back