NJC Golf Outing

Sean, with 5 listed so far to go golfing...do you have a plan on what course, how much rental clubs are and transportation to/from??

Sean, with 5 listed so far to go golfing...do you have a plan on what course, how much rental clubs are and transportation to/from??

I see that the golf event is Sunday 8am. I won't be in until later at best 1100. I don't think I can do it. That makes a foursome anyway;)

If we can get enough or if they allow 5 I am in. If not, Hiking here I come.
Let me know so I can bring my clubs.

Its at Callaway which is just a short 9 hole 3 par course. Its on the corner of Sunset and Las Vegas Blvd right across from the LAS runways. Rentals I believe are $10 or so and the course + a cart is $20ish. Cabs can be taken and would be pretty cheap that early in the AM. If its only a few people playing I can give a few of you a ride back to your hotels. Who ever is playing be sure to PM me so I can set up a teetime.

Hey guys, I'm out for golf. I'll need the morning to do laundry and stuff before the event, so I can't make an 8am tee time. Sorry.

I am going to officially bow out of the golf outing too. I think I may need the "recovery" time in the morning.
So hiking I am a going

Its all good. I called them this morning and they are booked out until 3 pm. Apparently there are a few conventions in town this weekend. It was worth a shot. Ill see you all Saturday.

Back