NJC 2021

20210831_175228_HDR.jpg
You move from Florida?
Yep. Sold our rentals and our main house and have been on the road for 6 months now.

Last edited:
Congrats! That looks like fun.
It's been a steep learning curve, but well worth it. We've been in just about every National Park out west over the last couple of months. Started at Oshkosh in August, went to the Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone, Antelope Canyon, Zion, with boondocking at Lake Powell, Antelope Island, and Lake Mead.

We're heading up to Alaska next spring and spending the summer up there, and wintering in Florida next year. We're still unsure of where exactly we'll settle down, but enjoying the journey while the kids are young enough to enjoy it.

Think of it as a 2 year sabbatical. ;)

It's been a steep learning curve, but well worth it. We've been in just about every National Park out west over the last couple of months. Started at Oshkosh in August, went to the Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone, Antelope Canyon, Zion, with boondocking at Lake Powell, Antelope Island, and Lake Mead.

We're heading up to Alaska next spring and spending the summer up there, and wintering in Florida next year. We're still unsure of where exactly we'll settle down, but enjoying the journey while the kids are young enough to enjoy it.

Think of it as a 2 year sabbatical. ;)

Hmm, so I guess I'll have to work every day next spring/summer to keep our streak alive while you're up here. :D

Any other ladies coming out for NJC?

If so, contact me via text or messenger since there are currently 4 of us going an all-day SPA day at Canyon Ranch in the Venetian on Friday the 22nd. All are welcome! If the ladies do not want to use any services, Canyon Ranch has a day pass they can get for $125 where they can use all of the amenities and hang out with us! ;)

If so, contact me via text or messenger since there are currently 4 of us going an all-day SPA day at Canyon Ranch in the Venetian on Friday the 22nd. All are welcome! If the ladies do not want to use any services, Canyon Ranch has a day pass they can get for $125 where they can use all of the amenities and hang out with us! ;)
Awe that’s too bad. She would have loved that but doesn’t arrive until Friday night.

Friday night?! but but...that's AFTER SPA DAY! Tell her to come up Thursday night so she can join us at Canyon Ranch! :)
I obviously can’t read in order. Thursday night is a no go because she has to work on Friday. She’s been taking a lot of time off so I asked her to not take an extra day off.

My SO is coming. She wanted to hang with her bff on Friday too, but might be up for spa day too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My SO is coming. She wanted to hang with her bff on Friday too, but might be up for spa day too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me know so I can get her and her BFF added to our breakfast (9am) and lunch (12pm) tables, if they'd like to join us! :)

Back