NJC 2021

Is there anything in particular that ya'll want to do?

Drink on the couch, talk about tacos, and listen to @Gonzo explain why Delta's passenger experience is superior to that of AA.

Wait, did we do that already? Crap.

edit: most likely not going to make it this year, but there's always the chance of picking up premium out of Vegas, so who knows.

Any other ladies coming along for NJC?

I know there are 4 of us ladies as of right now.
Me, Kathryn, Christy and Cara.

It is now looking like I may not be able to make it this year. Lots of upheaval at work right now. If I DO make it, it will be a last minute thing.

-b

No. There are smoke free areas, but they definitely still allow smoking, as of 3 days ago.

Oh, the irony.

Ugh... this is HUGE problem for me. I haven't had to launder my clothes to get all the smoke out, from going to the gay club. Since we humans finally evolved to not allow smoking indoors.

But I'm not a bitch, so I'll huff and puff about the supreme displeasure of it all like Smaug. But unlike @SlumTodd_Millionaire I'm still going.

But still, ugh. Just, uggghhh...

Ugh... this is HUGE problem for me. I haven't had to launder my clothes to get all the smoke out, from going to the gay club. Since we humans finally evolved to not allow smoking indoors.

But I'm not a bitch, so I'll huff and puff about the supreme displeasure of it all like Smaug. But unlike @SlumTodd_Millionaire I'm still going.

But still, ugh. Just, uggghhh...
Don't forget your NJC sweater!:p

I will be missing this year. I've been on vacation for the last 5 weeks and eventually have to go back to work.

Anybody in the greater Tucson/Phoenix area that wants to meet up, I'll be here for the next couple of months, other than work time, and in the Sedona area until Feb after that.

I will be missing this year. I've been on vacation for the last 5 weeks and eventually have to go back to work.

Anybody in the greater Tucson/Phoenix area that wants to meet up, I'll be here for the next couple of months, other than work time, and in the Sedona area until Feb after that.

You move from Florida?

PHX here, hit me up. Maybe the entire gang can join and we can have an ole' time JC PHX M&G.

SlumTodd_Millionaire said:
You move from Florida?

You're late, where have you been?

Back