NJC 2021

Avalon781ML

Already have the week off! I will consider this year a “win” as long as 3 parameters are met; 1) we actually get to meet up- no covid lockdowns 2) no one ends up in the hospital 3) no one goes to jail.
Double the fun, double the crazed antics, and definitely going to get Korean BBQ, the Palm, and lots of Dergs favorite beer- Coors Light!

Dphoenix

Love lasagna, hate mondays
I've gotten like so many offers emailed from them this year. Log into MGMresorts and hit my offers and see what's available. A lot of the ones that are like, 3 nights at bellagio will also let you book Aria for 3 nights (plus freeplay plus resort credit).

I've tentatively gotten 3 free vegas trips booked next year (June, Oct and Nov) now with the offers they keep sending and I've got no MGM status other than having the player's card. And I've never even lost much money there, I usually have a $400 gambling budget and stick within that. My plan is not even gamble other than the freeplay outside of the NJC trip, and just enjoy the pool, restaurants and hopefully shows will be back by then. :)