Next Up in the RLA Conga Line

Okay, make me wrong. Join them. You have actual credibility. Let’s see the claim.

I don't see a way that an airline the size of the big 4 doesn't get stopped by a PEB, regardless of which party is in power. I can sew a scenario where the NMB releases a property, with the understanding that it won't give farther than that.

I don't see a way that an airline the size of the big 4 doesn't get stopped by a PEB, regardless of which party is in power. I can sew a scenario where the NMB releases a property, with the understanding that it won't give farther than that.

Well, then you agree with me! And a PEB is only a temporary delay. It doesn’t stop a strike. You know this.

Very proud of this group today. Don’t want to get my hopes too high, but cheers to our group tonight. Very happy with this result.
Was down in Mecca last week and there were a lot of hat wearing company lanyards moping around. Had me worried about this vote. Pleasantly surprised.

Was down in Mecca last week and there were a lot of hat wearing company lanyards moping around. Had me worried about this vote. Pleasantly surprised.
I’ll start by saying that I wear my lanyard, and I stopped even carrying the hat with me.

That said, I hope this puts to rest the idea that some people have in their head that wearing a hat equals being a scab. The whole thing is childish, but this aspect is especially asinine.

I’ll start by saying that I wear my lanyard, and I stopped even carrying the hat with me.

That said, I hope this puts to rest the idea that some people have in their head that wearing a hat equals being a scab. The whole thing is childish, but this aspect is especially asinine.
It’s almost like the vote was so long to close people got more angry with each other in the group. That’s my guess anyways. 31 days to vote was way too damn long. But I guess it worked, couldn’t really ask for better numbers.

CC was waiting for numbers to be low so he could bag on another airline again. Don’t worry pal, one day I’ll help guide you to not hate everyone so much

CC was waiting for numbers to be low so he could bag on another airline again. Don’t worry pal, one day I’ll help guide you to not hate everyone so much

Why would I bag on those numbers? It's a nothing burger. The reality is it's a free vote. Almost everyone and their mother votes yes for a strike authorization. Ours were literally the same, 96% participation, 99% yes. The real test is when a TA comes out. UA's TA was a bust. AA's TA came out and apparently everyone hates it. It will be interesting to see Delta. Hey, I'm cheering for you all. Go industry leading and set the next high bar.

Why would I bag on those numbers? It's a nothing burger. The reality is it's a free vote. Almost everyone and their mother votes yes for a strike authorization. Ours were literally the same, 96% participation, 99% yes. The real test is when a TA comes out. UA's TA was a bust. AA's TA came out and apparently everyone hates it. It will be interesting to see Delta. Hey, I'm cheering for you all. Go industry leading and set the next high bar.
Well we all know only reason you’re rooting for us is for your snap up. If not, I would bet you wouldn’t be. But the AA TA is hardly even real considering it sounds like it was approved against their bylaws. But I imagine a • show will ensue since they have people trying to get ALPA and this certainly paints a worse picture of APA. Hope our patience pays off.

I mean, I don’t think anyone I’ve come across would say someone wearing a hat was a scab, just an ass.

Back