New Pictometry Vendor

Yeah, got it now. Like I said I though Pictometry just meant aerial survey. Learn something new every day! Also, good luck with your new company. I've never interacted with you but you've always been awesome at posting openings on here which is cool.
I got my job with DWAS in 2008 using this forum so I've tried to give back by advertising available positions only here on JetCareers.

FYI Everyone - We just got our aircraft insurance into place yesterday and have a little more flexibility on minimums. Our official minimums remain at 500tt however we will be able to get a waiver down to 350tt under certain conditions. I will accept resumes from pilots with 350+. Pictometry has moved the target deployment date from Nov 1 up to Oct 15 so I need to have the roster set by mid-week next week. I am doing phone interviews this week for pilots that have returned applications. If you would like to be considered, you will need to get me a resume today or tomorrow.

I now have more resumes than I can process and all positions will be filled this weekend. Thanks for the responses, everyone. Nearly all resumes I received were qualified, worthy pilots, making it a tough process for me.

Nearly all resumes I received were qualified, worthy pilots, making it a tough process for me.

It's only tough because you're making it that way... You could easily make a qualification decision, then have a random lottery of those qualified. You'd be done in half a beer...

I'm pretty sure this is how I got into grad school.

/sarcasm

N
Is there a contract for working there the entire season?

No, just a gentlemans' agreement. There was a guy who left mid season for a regional. If you are successful, just give a courteous 2 weeks notice so Bryan can arrange someone to train your replacement (probably you) at least that is what happened at desert winds (now defunct). I can't say if he's doing a contract at Skylens.

Is there a contract for working there the entire season?
Yes, there is. Basically, you forfeit your season completion bonus(obviously) and pay your own airfare home. If you quit with little or no notice you also forfeit any remaining performance bonuses due. Giving two weeks notice and assisting in finding and training your own replacement would mitigate the circumstances and keep relations good with me.

BTW, All hiring is complete. I got way more resumes than I expected.
Thanks, Everyone.

There was a posting on willflyforfood.com for this position... and I just saw this messageboard.

Was the WFFF posting in error? I'm guessing it was?

I emailed an application just in case :)

Sorry guys - For some reason I've been unable to reply to posts. Click in the reply box and nothing happens. Anyway - Yes the WFFF job posting was apparently a recycled ad. Hopefully it ran it's course. I honestly don't remember even posting on that site and I think a friend was posting ads as a favor to me too. Hiring is complete for now. but it doesn't hurt to send a resume every few months in case there's some turnover. I don't expect any but there's usually one per year.

Saw this posted again on WFFF on 12/21/2014 @ 4:00AM so it was probably another recycled ad, but I went ahead and sent you my resume. Looking forward to speaking with you though Bryan if you need a pilot right now!

Back