New FAA cardiac health rules not prompted by COVID-19 shots

This might be a vaxxxxxxx symptom dude......please let us know if you weren't able to count before, that could be a deciding factor in our welfare check calls :)

HE CANT STOP SHAKING!

I've been contemplating over these the last day or so. Here's my thoughts

Wrong. Your children are not your property.
Correct. The thing that separates us is the lengths we would go to protect them from a perceived harm.

And children don’t have rights.
Also correct. And neither do any of us. All we have are privileges. Temporary privileges. Nothing more.

I've been contemplating over these the last day or so. Here's my thoughts

Correct. The thing that separates us is the lengths we would go to protect them from a perceived harm.

Also correct. And neither do any of us. All we have are privileges. Temporary privileges. Nothing more.

I‘m just shocked that you spent days thinking about it and this is the best you could come up with.

I‘m just shocked that you spent days thinking about it and this is the best you could come up with.

Re-writing the Declaration of Independence in just a couple days is no small feat.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal-ish, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain temporary privileges, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Re-writing the Declaration of Independence in just a couple days is no small feat.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal-ish, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain temporary privileges, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
I missed in the Declaration of Independence where the age limit of rights is.

This isn't the crux of my assessment, but if children have none, no one does.

I missed in the Declaration of Independence where the age limit of rights is.

This isn't the crux of my assessment, but if children have none, no one does.

This is a ridiculous argument. Do you really want to pretend that children have the same rights that you do? That would mean:

1. You can’t force children to go to school.
2. You can’t stop a kid from owning a gun.
3. People could sue your children.
4. Your children could enter into legally binding contracts.
5. Children could vote.
6. Children could refuse medical care.
7. Etc.

Stop being obtuse.

Additionally, if something was a right, you wouldn't need a piece of paper from the government telling you you have it.

Government doesn’t create rights, but it can violate them.

This is a ridiculous argument. Do you really want to pretend that children have the same rights that you do? That would mean:

1. You can’t force children to go to school.
2. You can’t stop a kid from owning a gun.
3. People could sue your children.
4. Your children could enter into legally binding contracts.
5. Children could vote.
6. Children could refuse medical care.
7. Etc.

Stop being obtuse.

Government doesn’t create rights, but it can violate them.
No, I am not pretending that children have the same rights. You and I are agreeing they have none. And neither do you. Who gives you these inalienable rights you think you have? According the Declaration and the CFI A&P up there it's our creator. Are we acknowledging one of them today? Ok, so the creator gives us these rights. To paraphrase a great philosopher why didn't the creator start with the right to food, water and shelter? Those seem pretty important. We/He probably should have started there. So if the government isn't granting these rights then the Bill of Rights is just what, pointing them out?

So we have our inalienable, creator given, Bill of Rights, but oops, we forgot some pretty important stuff. So we had to amend the constitution and add some other rights that needed pointing out. Like, slavery. That seems like one that ought to have been in the first 10 of our creator given rights. Or women being allowed to voice their opinion by being allowed to vote. Is that an inalienable right? Paying taxes and prohibition. Hmmm I sure am glad I have the right to pay taxes. But lets not forget, that at any given point and time we can amend it again and take rights away. And if it can be amended and taken away by nothing more than popular vote then are they really inalienable in the first place? Words have meanings.

So go ahead Todd, list out your inalienable rights that cannot be taken away by constitutional amendment. A procedure put forth by the founding fathers that wrote the damn thing in the first place.

As for your list. Adulthood is an arbitrary number. Wasn't that long ago 13 year olds were legally getting married. You can sign up to go to war at 18 but can't smoke a cigarette until you are 21. The age of consent differs from state to state. In Germany, you can buy beer at 16. Can you tell me the number when the the child here in the US gets its rights and why?

I bet they are!

Did they hand you your inalienable rights when you became an adult? That sure was nice of them.

Ackshually, they trained me in a weird mélange of NATOPS and the following snipped from "The Lion King":

Stop being obtuse.

obtuse-the-shawshank-redemption.gif

Back