New FAA cardiac health rules not prompted by COVID-19 shots

Me too. 5 shots in and I keep coming back to life. Crazy stuff.

It apparently only affects a fairly narrow subset of a particular political persuasion.

Like an anti-vaxers cousin's neighbor's barbers got the "Covid Shake and Bake" and "suddenly died", but no one anyone actually, you know, has verifiable evidence of.

But "people are talking".

Don't be a sheeple, Steve!

It apparently only affects a fairly narrow subset of a particular political persuasion.

Like an anti-vaxers cousin's neighbor's barbers got the "Covid Shake and Bake" and "suddenly died", but no one anyone actually, you know, has verifiable evidence of.

But "people are talking".

Don't be a sheeple, Steve!

Are those not lining up for their 5th and 6th shots anti-vax in your eyes? Should we be allowed to work in your opinion?

[in the hushed golf-announcer-type mode]

"Looks like there's an awful lot of assumptions packed into those questions, Jim."

Comments check for a guy on his 5th shot. I get it. You're all in.

Point being we're talking about multiple boosters....and Derg responds talking anti-vexers. So i'm curious in your eyes, (Derg's too) where you see us who have tapped the brakes after 2 or 3 shots? Are we anti-vax?

Last edited:
Comments check for a guy on his 5th shot. I get it. You're all in.

Point being we're talking about multiple boosters....and Derg responds talking anti-vexers. So i'm curious in your eyes, (Derg's too) where you see us who have tapped the brakes after 2 or 3 shots? Are we anti-vax?
Can't answer for @derg , but personally I'm fine with whatever you decide for yourself. You could have zero shots and, unless you verbalized some weird rational, I'd have no reason to label you anti-vax then either.

(I think you missed the point of my comment...)

Can't answer for @derg , but personally I'm fine with whatever you decide for yourself. You could have zero shots and, unless you verbalized some weird rational, I'd have no reason to label you anti-vax then either.

(I think you missed the point of my comment...)
And what rational wouldn't be weird to you for someone to stop taking them or not take them all together?

In this hypothetical, the person in question already had 3 shots and then quit. I'm not sure that reason would fit in our discussion. Do you have another?
I'm not an expert in the field (one of the reasons I'm not being judgemental in the first place, by the way), but I suspect that an allergy might manifest itself in different ways and severity, and maybe change with increased exposure.

Notice that nowhere did I say that it should be mandated by law. I know you have a difficult time understanding this, but you don’t have a right to work wherever you want. Employers are private entities who can require what they please.
Schools are run by the government.

Back