Network JC

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey hey hey.. your too young for that! we don't advocate dating or picking up women before the age of 20!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

don't be picking up our bad habits now!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. Ive been trying to get with or
"pick up women" Since I was in jr. high, Ive failed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif dont worry im not picking up anything new from you guys that I dont already know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate - you hang out with me you will learn something - it is called STYLE!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey hey hey.. your too young for that! we don't advocate dating or picking up women before the age of 20!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

"pick up women" Since I was in jr. high, Ive failed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif dont worry im not picking up anything new from you guys that I dont already know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH LOL, I need to learn that...I need a mentor for flying and for style...I guess this is the place to find it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
well as for now, count me in Network JC!!..hopefully I might find my own group to pick up on women, haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think those girls will be out that late.....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Iain, we could own that place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Imagine what it would be like if Szulka could join us too!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I think you and Tony will be fun to watch Iain!!

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A polo player, and a fighter pilot - what could be more entertaining!!!

Just throw in a lady with a duck and we'd have a great bar joke!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Watching two people who might actually get some?

<----steps back to avoid the glancing blows thrown at him.

The great part about the Szluka Award is that you can't try to pick up women, they have to just fall in your lap. Anyone can go to Vegas and be slutty, but Szluka charms. You have to ask Matt about it because it is really funny. He left us at like 3AM and then had this story to tell at breakfast after no sleep. What a stud.

Iain, you wanna come test your skills here in SLC. Come on down!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When did I start flying fighters? Don't have that 20/20 vision nor the commission from the military!

Clarifications.

A) She was 39. And she had it at home plenty.
B) It's not about babes. It's about being off the wall and doing things out of character. Enjoying yourself. After all, it's Vegas.
C) No Szluka award!

[ QUOTE ]
Clarifications.

A) She was 39. And she had it at home plenty.
B) It's not about babes. It's about being off the wall and doing things out of character. Enjoying yourself. After all, it's Vegas.
C) No Szluka award!

[/ QUOTE ]

What ever you say mate - she was 45+, you wanted it (bad), and the award was given because your stayed with-in PTS while seducing!!

[ QUOTE ]

Iain, you wanna come test your skills here in SLC. Come on down!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate I need a challange, the only reason I said SLC was because the Vatican was too far!

Italy's a pretty happening place. I was thinking Riyadh or something like that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ah, but you never know what those women are thinking under those burkas in Riyadh.

Some people I know have been to Dubai and they told me that the women who don't cover up are very intriguing.

I really wish I could be there to ask personally annoy you all. I can't go as I don't have the $ to do it and I'm sure my parents wouldn't let me go. I'll wait for when I graduate.

You've your whole life, Brian!!!

If it'll make you feel better, i'll have an A&W for you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks Lloyd. Can you make that a sprite or coke instead? Root beer tastes like medicine.

Back