Network JC

[/ QUOTE ]

Club Cheetah at 8?? And then onto Studio 54??

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh you mean Network JC isn't gonna hit up the "The Backdoor Lounge" or "The Manhole" while were all in Vegas...lol?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif

Matthew

I kid people...

Not I! Not that there's, uhhh, anything wrong with that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If people really want to test their skills the competition should be held at Backdoor. See how many women you pickup there.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Club Cheetah at 8?? And then onto Studio 54??

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh you mean Network JC isn't gonna hit up the "The Backdoor Lounge" or "The Manhole" while were all in Vegas...lol?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif

Matthew

I kid people...

[/ QUOTE ]Not even "the green door" dude! haha

And I have work. So your point would be?

Come on. Tell me you don't blow off classes from time to time. Or show up highly hungover or even still slightly drunk, in the clothes you wore out the night before.

Same thing here, buddy, except you might actually benefit from this a hell of a lot more than those stupid upside down margaritas.

Not that I know anything about that. I mean, I was an angel.

oh really now?! I don't remember any angels talking about going to class with a hangover! hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hey, I said not that I know anything about that.

I was truly an angel. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

Now you'll excuse me. I gotta go polish my halo.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandit.gif

I gotta kid on the way...money to save for him...a CFI career to start..... ain't no way in Helldeese that I'm gonna be able to make it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Let the abuse begin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Let the abuse begin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone, quick .... poke him with a pointy stick! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buck.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If people really want to test their skills the competition should be held at Backdoor. See how many women you pickup there

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. Have you ever tried that? It's like shooting fish in a barrel. They get all excited because the gay guys make them feel great about themselves, and then there's only a couple straight guys to continue the night!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If people really want to test their skills the competition should be held at Backdoor. See how many women you pickup there

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. Have you ever tried that? It's like shooting fish in a barrel. They get all excited because the gay guys make them feel great about themselves, and then there's only a couple straight guys to continue the night!

[/ QUOTE ]

Little known fact but chicks LOOOOOVE gay men so as odd as it might seem you can sometimes find alot hetrosexual females chillin up ina gay club and yes there really women (most times) but I'd ask first before I simply assumed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif

It is a perfect place to score once you convince them that your don't swing that way it is like shooting fish ina barrel or so my straight friends have told me.

Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Little known fact but chicks LOOOOOVE gay men so as odd as it might seem you can sometimes find alot hetrosexual females chillin up ina gay club and yes there really women (most times) but I'd ask first before I simply assumed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif

It is a perfect place to score once you convince them that your don't swing that way it is like shooting fish ina barrel or so my straight friends have told me.

Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

I want a real compeition - I say SLC.

[ QUOTE ]
whats thi now about hitting up women?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is the Szulka award - named after FlyChicaga. He impressed Doug and Kristie last time in Vegas for chatting up a 50+ year old women (I think he paid her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) so picking up women is just part of Network JC now.

c'mon no offense to Flychicaga...but if your young and decently attractive how hard is it to flatter a 50 yr. old women they prolly haven't had any action long since before menopause.....

Now if he saw Britney Spears there in LAS and spit some serious game to her and got invited up to the penthouse thats game.

Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
Not I! Not that there's, uhhh, anything wrong with that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhhh c'mon Doug you know you have just been looking for an excuse to break out those vinyl hot pants and dance shirtless to the Villiage people.....

mental image... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif shivers

Matthew

well now.. i don't think it's really BASED on picking up women.. i thnk it's just based on how far you go out of your way to shock people! hahaha

hey hey hey.. your too young for that! we don't advocate dating or picking up women before the age of 20!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

don't be picking up our bad habits now!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hey hey hey.. your too young for that! we don't advocate dating or picking up women before the age of 20!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

don't be picking up our bad habits now!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. Ive been trying to get with or
"pick up women" Since I was in jr. high, Ive failed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif dont worry im not picking up anything new from you guys that I dont already know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back